“Wonderful!”

Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Cratloe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer private driver tours in Ireland, Sightseeing tours, Golf tours, Heritage tours and ancestral tours. We also offer chauffeur services, airport transfers.
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I utilized AWS this spring because the driver, Joe, was able to incorporate a tour into my airport transfer, whereas other chauffeur services were not able to do so. The tour was a major highlight of my trip as Joe is very professional, kind, courteous, and extremely knowledgeable. If you tell him your interests, he will be sure to tailor the trip to your needs and will not disappoint. I messaged Joe at the last minute explaining my desire to see the Galway Cathedral, not only did I get to see this glorious monument, but also various abbeys and ruins throughout the west of Ireland, which I would not have seen otherwise. Thank you Joe for a fantastic time, I hope to utilize your services again in the future.

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Hello Melanie, I am so happy you had a great time while in Ireland. I was very happy to show you some of the hidden gems in the Burren on route to Galway. The round tower Kilmacduagh is one that few people get to see and I was really pleased to be able to show you it. Hopefully we will see some more of Ireland when you return. Many thanks for the kind review and the business. Regards, Joe

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"sights"
"beauty"

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Our first trip to Ireland and it could NOT have been better.

My family and I met some of my family there that I never knew I had. We traveled from Dublin to Cork, then Killarney by train. Joe met us for our final leg up the coast. After talking to some of the locals abut our plans, one told me it was too bad that we couldn't also see the Cliffs of Kilkee. So I asked Joe about a "detour." It was the best detour we could ever take!

Took the ferry across the River Shannon, up to Kilkee, toured the Cliffs, had a wonderful lunch at a place that he knew, then up to the Cliffs of Mohr. If we had known how much more we could have done in the area, and with Joe, we would have scheduled a lot more time for that part of the trip!

By the way, 5 of us, two well over 6' tall, and luggage (including that of 2 American teenage girls), all fit with plenty of room in his Mercedes van.

The goal for My next trip - to do a golf tour with family and golfing buddies. Joe knows the holes! He'll take your foursome on a grand tour of the courses all over!

Joe M, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Hello Tom,
Thank you for the generous review and your kind words. When you asked if you could see the Kilkee Cliffs I was really thrilled to be able to show them as I think they are '3 Dimensional' with the sea stacks and also there are so many sights to see along the Dunlicky road. We now bring clients there before going to the Cliffs of Moher as the contract is very interesting. Maybe we will bring you and bunch of friends on a golf tour soon. I hope all your family are very well and again many thanks for the business and review.
Regards,
Joe

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We had booked several private tours while on our trip last July and Joe was absolutely the best. He not only gave us an amazing tour but supplied us with great recommendations for the rest of our trip. We decided to stay an extra day and I called Joe to ask if he could set us up for a last minute tour. Unfortunately he himself could not do it himself ,but he had an associate at our hotel in a half hour who was also very professional and gave us great tour . It was wonderful to meet a person who really cared that you had the best visit possible. There services allow you to see great sights that you wouldn't see on a big bus tour and do it at your own pace without rushing. I would stronley recommend that if you are visiting Ireland you call Joe.

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Hello Debbie and Bob,

It is very kind of you to post such a positive review. I am really happy you had great tour, my job is make so easy when the people in the vehicle are open to a bit of extra touring and are as pleasant as you are. I was very happy to be able to arrange the second tour in Connemara and I am very pleased you were very satisfied with the service. Maybe we will meet again some day in the future.

Regards and again many thanks,
Joe

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

During our visit to Ireland I was able to speak to Joe at Atlantic Way and he accommodated me and my friends for a night on the town. What a unbelievable service! The driver was very knowledgeable and was able to help us find some great restaurants and pubs. This is a must for anyone looking for top notch service!!

1  Thank MancityChamps
Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Hi David, thank you very much for this review, I am very happy you and your friends had a great time. We tend to go the extra mile so it is nice to get positive feedback. Regards Joe

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

We used Atlantic Way for a day trip to tour Connemara and it was really great, the driver (Joe) knew all the lovely little towns to visit and brought us for lunch in Ballynahinch Castle which was superb. We has a really terrific day and would recommend Atlantic Way for any day trip in Connemara.

Joe m, Owner at Atlantic Way Chauffeur Services, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Hello Luis, I trust ye got hope safely and many thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to drive you and your colleagues around Connemara, not quite as warm as Brazil but a warm fire in Ballynahinch Castle brought up the temperature. I am very happy you enjoyed the day as I did too! Regards and thanks, Joe