See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2018

This hotel has a great resaurant and is fairly clean. If I had not paid much for a business trip I would be satisfied. I booked a four star hotel as a treat for my wife, after seeing images of corner baths in the room, spa etc... I was convinced.

In reality my 120 euros per night got me a small room, chips and marks over the walls, cracks in the leaky shower, skirting boards falling off. Everything is a bit shonky. The spa is a seperating complex next to the hotel, you must pay extra. The swimming pool is open to the public.

But when you arrive you understand at the first glance. In the middle of an industrial estate. Views from the balcony to the main road.

Nothing here shocked me, but only 1 star because it was advertised as a luxury hotel, this is not the case, it is basic at best.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Stayed for 4 nights on business. My room was small, the bed was comfortable but had a blanket and sheet - this is the 21st century - Duvet Please !! The fan in the bathroom made a horrible screeching noise every time you turned on the bathroom light. The television was mounted way high up near the ceiling so you have to crane your neck to see it ! The shower was old and the tray was stained. The dining facilities were pretty poor. I understand they have another location but it was shut for refurb works. There were only 2 main courses on offer on the menu !!! They had a spa/indoor pool area but wanted another 12 Euros to use it !!! I won't be staying there again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Our stay was ok. Staff was very polite, but a bit messy. Our room wasn't very clean and didn't seem well-finished, such as the rest of the hotel facilities. We had to wait until 4 pm to have our room cleaned up on our second day there. The pool was open to everyone (guests and not guests) and was crowded with people that were very loud and not very respectful. You could listen to club music played for the pool from your room since 9.15 am. Guests had to pay in order to use the gym (which is very big and excellent), indoor pool and sauna. The breakfast room was very small and guests had to wait in order to get a table. Day specials at the restaurant were the same (we stayed two nights).

Our stay was ok, but we expected much more from a 4 star hotel.

Room tip: Rooms on the opposite side from the pool might not get the loud music played there.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed a week here on business recently. Rooms were clean large. The breakfast was typical European but coffee was good. Recommend to go out in pinorolo for dinner(10minutes) away, unfortunately the hotel offerings could be better, they need a good chef to shake things up...although cheap. Facilities are great for sports people with a really great gym swimming pools inside/outside and a really relaxing spa with Turkish and traditional steam room, sauna, jacuzzi spa and relaxation room.
Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Recommended for reasonable place to stay, but remember dine in pinorolo . Hopefully the restaurant gets a new chef menu and then this place will be really good.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2017

small room with tile floor, an old thin blanket and a temperature of 13 degrees!
no heating, a broken heater in the bathroom with a real loud and whistling fan. Spa (10€) is good but jacuzzi is.. COLD. I thinking they are saving in heating bills

Room tip: bring heat pad and earplugs
Date of stay: January 2017