All reviews turin rooms minutes choice bus
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

In Bruino where my customer is there are not many choices and for some reason my customer books ne in this Hotel. Do not get me wrong the rooms are ok, bathrooms are clean, have not checked the internet but breakfast buffet is poor.
I have to say if I had the choice I would consider a different Hotel....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I was looking for a hotel after last minute change of travel plans. This came up & what a good choice. Rooms were pleasant with good views, receptionist very helpful & a pleasant restaurant.

Can't really think anything was missing.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Small, clean nice hotel. Free Internet connection. (impossible to connect, though) bus station is very close to the hotel. You can reach Turin by bus easily. Breakfast is a little bit poor but Overall a good option to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Not the best location but a great view of the Alps. San Giorgio Hotel is one the few 3* hotels I know to offer a reasonable restaurant dinner service with a €20 Table d’hôte 3 course menu or a la carte. The highlight of my stay was the bed. San Giorgio Hotel are pound to have equipped each room with beds from Italy’s finest bedding company and it is apparent. I've never slept so well. The building feels a bit sterile but the rooms are clean with ceramic flooring in rooms and reception areas. Italian HD SKY TV is provided, but the old 16" TV in my room was unable to reap the benefit. There is free internet however the system is a little bit temperamental and only connects you if the stars are in the right alignment.

Room Tip: I enjoyed waking up to a view of the alps.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2009

I stayed at Hotel San Giorgio for three nights in July for a business trip. The hotel is very nice and in a quiet location perfect if you are doing business in Turin that is just 20 minutes by car.
Staff is very friendly and helpful and rooms are spacious and clean.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business