“Trekking”

Riding Fun In The Sun
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Casares
More attraction details
Owner description: Come horse riding and enjoy the best of the Andalucian countryside. Enjoy scenic views of the beautiful white village of Casares offering stunning panoramic views of the sea towards Gibraltar and the North African coast. We have horses for everyone, you can enjoy this experience with your whole family. We have a range of horses for all levels of rider/non rider and both English and Spanish saddles for your convenience.
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful morning ride I had with my 9 year old girls! It was my girls first proper trek out as they have mainly ridden in a riding arena before and they so want to do it again! Jo our guide was amazing and matched us perfectly to our ponies/horses! If we are ever over this way again we will definitely be doing it again! Thank You!!!!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"felt very safe"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I joined an experienced riders group for a 2hr ride and had a fantastic time! We rode across beautiful landscapes, with river crossings, lots of different terrain and beautiful scenery! Jo was absolutely lovely and was very good at matching horses to each of the riders. I was given a beautiful andalusian horse called Havana to ride and had a really fun time with lots of canters/gallops. I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My kids and I had such a fun trek in the early evening, with the sun still warm on our backs.
We were a full group and Jo knew which horse would be right for each person. The ride was calm and perfect for a family. I would highly recommend Jo’s treks.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Booked upon reviews. Jo was very attentive and picked our horses for us. Mika also very helpful in helping our boys to get comfortable as a little nervous.

Could of had better handlers and horses. Great gentle trek through the rugged countryside with beautiful scenery.

Would thoroughly recommend calling and booking this activity, other ride options available. We took the easy one.