All reviews complex apartment supermarket bedroom pool
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to La Sal for over 8 years and it never fails to impress. The staff are so welcoming and the food is always fantastic. The location also makes this an absolute must for anyone staying in the area.

Today we tried the 'cod in seafood sauce'. The description didn't do it justice. The dish consisted of cod, mussels, prawns, clams and some huge shell on prawns. Really amazing. My favourite dish of the holiday.

A special thank you to Luis for making us feel so welcome each year.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016

6 of us went to Spain, we chose this apartment as it was self catering and the amenities looked good. The place was spotless, the pool was lovely and clean. It was attended to by a lifeguard at all times. The showers outside the pool were lovely and warm and there were plenty of sunloungers. The location was brilliant, a short walk along the path down to the taxi rank. The drivers were so friendly and helpful. Lidl is only a short drive away and Sabinillas is the nearest town with shops and nightlife. The security office is staffed all the time and has a helpful British speaking person to help out with things. I like the security feature of this complex and the warm community feel that you get. The beach is a 10 minute run best done early morning along a friendly route. I would definitely visit here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Thank you to all the DDG team for an idyllic weekend. I was VERY spoilt for my birthday and had the most relaxing time. As always the attention to detail was incredible; the personal touches, wonderful; the surroundings beautiful, peaceful, private and tranquil. The food was delicious ( I can highly recommend the watermelon and goats cheese, a total taste sensation) We had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back again soon..... 2 casas done, 4 to go!! :)

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2014

Me and my family went on holiday to Spain and stayed over at this holiday rental. The place was very clean and had great service, as well as this there were a lot of English speaking staff so it wasn't a problem. Overall I would say this is an ideal holiday rental.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

A correction to my previous review on this holiday.....by mistake I gave overall rating just one star when MOST DEFINATELY it should have been 5 star...sorry ,I can only say again the best find we have made in the past ten years

Room Tip: Service service service ...you wont get any better
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple