“Perfect steak, but a little bit overpriced”
Review of Basarale

Basarale
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Karmiel
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This restaurant is not for vegetarian. Come in only if you are interested in meat. You will find 'simple' 200, 300 gr or a little bigger standard steaks, or you can go for serious 800 prime rib or porterhouse portions. Steaks are served sizzling on hot iron plats, perfectly done according to your taste. you find a good selection of starters, but be careful: you might fill up your belly before the main course.
So, if everything is perfect, why 4 stars only? I feel the portions are overpriced. Same size an quality steaks are much cheaper in US or even in Europe. Nevertheless, the place is highly recommended for carnivores

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great Shabbat dinner at Basarela, and on other visits also great business lunch. Meat was fresh and well done, wine was delicious, and price was fair. Will definitely come back. Thanks!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

jumped in for a quick lunch by myself on a weekday. sat on the bar and enjoyed a nice cool atmosphere, friendly service, very good small salads and bread were more than enough to start with and a Texas burger was very good too though a bit overcooked (i requested medium it was well done). good espresso and fair price sent me on my way happy and i will return.

1  Thank hannoch
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I just finished lunch at this restaurant. It was recommended, but it had to have been the very worst meal I have ever had. The chips were frozen and very stale, not edible! I order a skewer of entrecôte and sirloin - asked for medium well. It was so over cooked and dry that I couldn't eat more than one piece. All of this dripping in an oily , Sickly sweet sauce.
The lovely waitress (the only highlight of the meal) did offer to bring something else, or free desserts but I couldn't wait to leave.
This had to have been the worst meal I ever had! I hope they get their act together or is it just another hyped up restaurant package?

1  Thank Tammy K
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We like to eat at basarele they know how to make the meet the right way juicy and tasty.
They changed the maneu twice since they opened and it made things more interesting for us