“Memorable evening”

Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Cherasco
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

We had reserved a table for three a Thursday night. Unfortunately we had to leave the day after, why we could not revisit the restaurant!

We got a very warm welcome by the owner (who speaks good English) and were seated in the lovely and beautiful garden.

When the waiter took our orders he asked our daughter what she would like to drink and she asked if they had a Sprite, and he said no. She then ordered an Italian orange soda. A few minutes later the waiter returned with a Sprite!!! He had visited the bar next door and bought a Sprite there, just to make my daughter happy. Now that is what I call service...!!!

As for the food I ordered a three course wine menu (€45) and the rest of the party ordered a mixed plate for starters, ravioli with butter and sage for main course, and then a desert with cinamon ice cream and a chocolate fondant.

All food was fantastic and same was the wine (only local wines). I would really like to praise the tagliatelle with small meat pieces - it was the best pasta dish I have had for years.

We can really understand why this restaurant is on top of TA in this city. Great service, great food and fair prices. Go try it!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We would've never found this treasure of a restaurant unless the town of Barolo was shut down for a huge festival. I'm so glad we did. The traditional Piedmont menu was wonderful. Anti pasti with sausage, Vitello tonato and beef tartare, pasta with sausages as the next course followed by a delicious rabbit Piedmont style. All this accompanied by three different wine selections. I could've stayed there all day long. What a beautiful courtyard they have. And of course, the owner is a wonderful person that made the experience extra special. His welcoming and friendly personality along with a wealth of knowledge about local wine and a great sense of humor ... A perfect 10! Thank you.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Good food, great staff, beautiful setting - it was so good we went back the next night. It is run by a husband and wife team who were happy to advise and let us taste the Barolo, Barbera and Dolchetto wines.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

You can't miss it. We had an incredible dinner testing all specialities.
Very romantic place, great food and lovely people.
Remember to book in advance your table.
We went there during the week and it was full.
Incredible price and quality ratio.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The food is delicious, the prices are very reasonable, the owners and staff are welcoming and have a high level of customer service and the ambience is intimate, comfortable and classy!! This is a first class restaurant!! My husband and I enjoyed fabulous food and wine here for my birthday...everything we ate was absolutely delicious. The cheeses after our dinner were wonderful and the dessert was mouth watering!! This is my idea of a perfect restaurant and definitely one you should seek out if you are in Cherasco. I would book a table in advance as it seems to be a very popular place for tourists and locals...and i'm not suprised as it is that good!! Congratulations to the owners...you have great vision and quality! I can't wait to go back to this restaurant!

Date of visit: April 2016