Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews thermal spa nice hotel green relaxation case bedroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Overall it was alright. Communciation beforehand was good as i had a request which they meet. Staff generally were friendly and helpful. Spa was okay as well. There are 2 relaxation areas in the spa - the small relaxation room could do with the water fountain taking out of it as the room is small with people coming in and out continually you couldn't really relax. Clearer clarification on what half board doesn't include as my understanding of 3 course meal is starter, main and dessert but as we found out that is not the case - 3 course excludes dessert. Hotel, dinning room, breakfast and bedrooms were clean as well. Will come back.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank madual
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

The location is perfect!
Surrounded by nature.
The staff is friendly.
Rooms where comfortable.
The breakfast is adequate but not superb.
Overall a nice hotel for relaxation!
Is good to have time for walks around it and the use of spa. If you go just for sleep is pity!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Photos1190
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights as I needed a bit of a retreat from my hectic working week. I had a choice between the best western plus and this I chose this despite costing more and being a lot further away, I was excited by the pictures of the pool and such. Was extremely disappointed to find out that use of the facilities comes at a rather steep price. I was told that use of the terme is 25 euro a day. But as a guest you can get it for 10 euro a day. I told them that in no place on the booking website did it say this- not even in the small print. On top of this my air con only blew hot air.. there were little insects on the curtains- beetles I think (managed to catch them in a cup and throw out). No tea/ coffee kettle- and an extremely basic breakfast. And not close to any restaurants except the onsite one. Sadly I couldn’t cancel the following day or I definitely would have. In hindsight I wish I would have chosen the bw+ Modena as you can have full use of all pools, indoor and out as well as all spa facilities for free. Oh and a cracking breakfast so I’m told. I will be taking this off my company’s recommended retreat list.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank esainz882018
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night, we where shocked when we entered the room. It was dirty and not looked well after. Then we took a shower but the drainpipe of the shower was blocked, all rubish was floating in the shower. I mentioned this to the reception, and i showed here the picture of the dust in the room, you could even write your name in there and there are spiderwebs on the door. She was not interrested she said they clean every day.
Breakfast is poor and there where no free tables because they didnt clean them. Luckily the older women, the hotel grandmother went to get somebody to clean this. I first mentioned this by email to the hotel, but they dont even reply:( Really disaster!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

the people of the hotel were very nice,the room was clean and nice and you get
free entrance to the spa (one of them,i guess the smaller one) just outside the hotel. you can also sit outdoors for a drink or eat .the hotel located outside of sassuolo so you should visit the city attractions.

Date of stay: September 2017