Lets start with the best thing about this little hotel, the view from the, room. All the rooms have magnificent vistas, across the beach to the lagoon and on to the breakers on the reef. In the ground floor units you step out your door, onto the deck and the straight onto the beach. The upper rooms have a little more privacy and require you to go down the stairs and around the building to access the beach, not very arduous. The rooms themselves are quite basic, a king bed, separate bathroom and a couple of chairs and a table, standard motel style. They appear to have recently been renovated and were very clean with nice linen and towels, adequate but not luxurious. The staff, as with most places in the Cook Islands, were extremely friendly and helpful and were happy to accommodate any request. The deal with the hotel included breakfast, which, like the room, was basic but more than adequate for our needs. The restaurant itself served very nice and tasty, reasonably priced food and drink. Two or three times a week there was live entertainment in the form of someone playing an instrument and singing, very pleasant. My only criticism would be that the menu was never changed, which meant for someone like me, who does not eat meat, the choices were quite limited. Overall, I would say this an excellent hotel for a quiet relaxing holiday for snorkeling and swimming in the lagoon, relaxing on the beach and as a base to explore the rest of the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel, directly overlooking the idyllic Titikaveka Beach, features a variety of studios with stunning beachfront views. Evenings can be spent at Sands Restaurant & Bar and our popular Sunday night beach BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel And Villas
- Moana Sands Beachfront Titikaveka
- Hotel Moana Sands Beachfront
- Moana Sands Beachfront Hotel Titikaveka, Cook Islands - Rarotonga