All reviews star hotel shower milan restaurant highway cars passing waiter
Reviewed 3 July 2017

My partner and I stayed one night in the "Mille e una notte" suite. The room was awsome, and the jacuzzi really amazing! The price was really good, we had a special offer from the hotel. Also the staff was really gentle and professional.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Alessia C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel il Castelletto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Andrea! Thanks a lot for your 5 star reviews... we have 15 different suites and we are glad that you had the opportunity to stay in one of them with a special offer. We are glad that our Staff find you the right solution for your relax! We hope to host you soon again!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

A very clean, nice and comfortable hotel with everything necessary for the diasbled persons. staff is of great help. location is very good, kust 100m from a supermarket and around 300m from the community center

Room Tip: to be able to open the window at night, please choose the room not facing the factory
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Alessia C, Direttore vendite at Hotel il Castelletto, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Sir,
We are very pleased to hear that you loved the hotel’s services and facilities.
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.
Best Regards

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for two nights in the hotel. We had booked standard rooms but werent all that impressed so we asked to get upgraded. Concierge gave us discount as it was my birthday (only because i asked...but when we got our invoice we were overcharged). With our upgrade we got breakfast included but we werent informed this. We got to have breakfast the second morning. Nice fruit selection with cereals, ham, cheese, crossiants and yogurts to name a few things.

The romantica room and the millenium room were lovely with big jacuzzis in the room. We were very happy with the size of the rooms and bathrooms. Very impressed with those rooms. Got charged for a bottle of water from the minibar in room 101 which we never had but it was only €1.

We also booked into the spa the day of our checkout for two hours in the thermal area and Massage. The atmosphere in the spa is nice and relaxing with lovely smells. Although the thermal area was nice we got bored after an hour so we decided to go back to the room for an hour before the massage. The therapists were friendly and tried their best to explain to us about offers but as I am a beauty therapist myself I was looking forward to a massage as I am always giving them. But the massages were horrible. No pressure at all. Very fast paced. No consultation forms were given and therapists had minimal english so i could not request firm pressure. My partner also caught his therapist yawning and looking bored throughout the massage. Also I caught the therapists smirking at one stage which was uncomfortable which put a downer on our visit.

We did really enjoy the rooms with the jacuzzi and I would only reccomend those rooms.

Aoife

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Nice, spacious and clean room. Good location for travelling by car. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good cleaning every day. Very tasty pizza we ordered into the room, although it costs twise a price when you get it in the room. A big food shop across the street and a big shopping moll 15 minutes driving. The hotel has an elevator.

Breakfast was quite poor for 4* hotel and one of 3 days even was with absolutely dirty dishes on buffet table. Green and brown bugs visited our room every hour through the open window. Shower head could be replaced. Some staff in the restaurant didn't understand even digits in English when asked for a room number.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexander R
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for one night sleepover.
It was good choice.:
+ Spacy rooms with AC and small TV
+ Clean.
+Wlan is free but very slow.
+easy to find and close to highway.
+parking / private garage

I will check breakfast tomorrow :).

What more would I wish after whole day drive?

Recommended. 5 stars considering price !

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Alessia C, Direttore vendite at Hotel il Castelletto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Il Castelletto Hotel and sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to hear that your stay was memorable and that everything was just perfect.
We are looking forward to welcome you again for another exclusive stay.