All reviewshis wifekanha national parkmade us feeljungle campmain buildinginfinity poolwonderful hospitalityluxurious tentsflora and faunadining roommukki gatein housekanha tiger reserveorganic gardendelicious foodloud musicstar hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2018

In the dense fragrant woods of Kanha forest Bagh villas Jungle Camp is simply a treat to the soul. The cottages are my go to for quiet soul searching and just being. The melange of the warmth of the staff and the pleasant weather is the perfect recipe for pampering and pleasure.

We appreciated -

1. Location: Beautifully located forest resort with wooden cottages that add to the charm

2. Surroundings: As scenic as it can get. Lush green forest all around

3. Service: very cordial staff, everybody was very helpful and extremely well mannered

4. Swimming Pool: It has a long pool with crystal clear water overlooking a pond and a view of jungle.

6. Cottage: The cottages are luxurious, well-equipped and comfortable and the interior was brilliant.

7. Food: The quality of food was excellent. Lia herself cooked food for us and it was yummy.

A lovely oasis of green grass, flowers, shrubs and trees, this resort offers a warm welcome and excellent, attentive service at all time.

Special thanks to Lia and Akhilesh who made our stay very memorable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Do you want an amazing, one of a kind-vacation? Bagh Villas is the place.

The tents that were aesthetic and luxurious, the beautiful surroundings , THE FOOD (I cannot stress on how amazing the food was) , the pool, the cycling across the fields and through the villages, the not obstacled with buildings sunset, the outstanding and unique wildlife, the dinner under the full moon, the planting of a tree in the resort, the spontaneous and special safari at night, the crossing off of so many things on my bucket list, no internet and TV, the eight foot anthill, the staff at the resort, Everything.
Beautiful,Amazing, Creative and Immaculate(definitely immaculate.the bottles of water on the table were in a perfectly staright line) . This place is just the perfect combination of everything.
I think what really made Bagh villas special and different was the personalized care by the people there. Umesh Uncle, the GM, personally took care that everything was perfect, cracked jokes and made sure that every single thing we demanded was right there at the blink of an eye, Lia aunty along with her staff prepared the best food ever, Srikanth and Panish uncle (extremely cool naturalists) took us on adventurous drives and shared their immense knowledge about wildlife (they also inspired me because of their love for what they do.) and Jialal uncle’s humble and attentive service was like the cherry on top of everything. The staff that worked in the background did an immaculate job as well.
Well, if you visit this place and aren’t satisfied- WAIT, I DON’T THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE.
I think this place has set a benchmark for the hospitality industry and I highly recommend Bagh Villas to anyone who is looking for a holiday with a difference, a holiday to remember.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

A Perfect Place to stay at Kanha Tiger Reserve. This was my best experience to stay in the Tents. One of my Best Experience so far amoung the Forest Resorts. I have traveled to many forest and have stayed in different resorts but this was my best experience so far. It Offers Luxurious Tents, Most Delicious Food, Very Good Location to give you feel of the Jungle. The Resort is Managed by Akhilesh and his wife Lia. Thanks to both of you for making a most memorable trip. Also Thanks to Shrikant and Manish Both the Naturalist who accompanied us to the Safaris. Akhilesh I should say you have got the best team. Highly Recommendable. I will see you again very soon for sure in the next season. Its like everything is perfect and nothing can go wrong.
Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

One of our best experiences of wildlife resorts in India. Bagh Villas offers luxurious tents, delicious food, excellent location and a beautiful property overall. Akhilesh was an amazing host. His wife Lea who runs to kitchen gave us food that was full of love and care and tasted amazing. She ensured our 5 year olds were well fed and got what they wanted to eat.
Shrikanth, the naturalist who accompanied us on all game drives gave us tremendous insights into the flora and fauna of kanha. His in-depth knowledge was what made the game drives memorable. We had excellent sightings on both our morning drives.
Our stay was perfect, we can not thank the team @ Bagh villas enough. We will see you again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I recently stayed at Bagh Villas Jungle Camp, which is managed by Akhilesh Nair (known as Umesh) and his wife Lia This camp offers the best accommodation and food I have experienced in 4 visits to Khanha. Umesh, Lia, Shrikanth,(naturalist) an d all the local staff are excellent, and possess a marvellous sense of humour. I highly recommend Bagh Villas.

Room Tip: All tents are excellent.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple