“Food and service good, glass cleaning not good”
Review of Glory Days Grill

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Merrifield
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Food is good, beef on weck, chicken wings crispy, service is good, but 9 out of 10 times my glass arrives with lipstick on it, apparently glasses washed at the Bar are simply quickly swished through.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

This time I ordered take out although I had the intention of eating at the restaurant. Outdoors it was scorching hot. Inside it was so so noise, that I couldn't bear it. So take out for me.

Blue cheese burger and an order of spicy fries, all for just $10. I didn't order a drink. Yet, while I waited, the take out attendant kindly offer a glass of water (mind you, there's no A/C in the take out wait area!!)

I'm not much of a burger eater, but Glory Day burgers are just so good, that when I go back to Virginia, I always stop for one. The blue cheese burger is still my favorite.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Had a really great and awesome dinner at this Glory days grill. The garden salad and iced tea that I had was very good tasting and the management and crew were very friendly and helpful By The Way.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Nice decor. Good and prompt service. The menu has enough items to please a broad variety of people. While the food is simple, it is executed well. Food is delivered hot, not overly seasoned, and quickly.

Ambiance is good for this type of family joint. No complaints.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious burgers. Many great GF options here at this cool sports bar. Excellent attentive service, many TV to look at. Delicious French fries too!!! Inexpensive is a big plus.