Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
Quarry Inn Motel(Falls Church)
View Hotel
All reviewsfalls churchsilver dinerfree shuttleshuttle servicegold's gymwithin mileshomewood suites by hiltonmile radiusmetro stationdc areafree dinnerlight dinnerbreakfast and dinnermon thursparking lotcomplimentary breakfasthome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent two nights at this property. Large car park, easy check-in (the virtual door key system was out of order so we had to revert to cards).

The room was airy, large and comfortable. The bed was also comfy. The bathroom fine.

The kitchinette was well appointed although the hotel seemed to have a shortage of regular tea bags.

Overall we were happy - until, that is, we went for breakfast. The choice was dismal and what there was looked and indeed, tasted as though it had sat there for hours. I've never had such awful scrambled eggs. You would need a chainsaw to cut them! There was again a lack of tea bags! No bacon whatever and it was all stale, dried up and very unappealing.

I rarely complain but we felt obliged to tell the duty manager how disappointed we were. He said we were not the first to complain but that it was all Hilton's fault. I'm not sure that I believe this!

So, to summarise. Great hotel, great rooms but go out for breakfast!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The was in a Great location for my needs. I was excited they had free access to Gold's Gym (I learned Gold's Gym was not on premises and it would be an extra workout in the cold snowy weather to run to it or a bit warmer if taking shuttle) It was interesting to find I had to get my room key replaced or reprogrammed on a daily basis (great workout carrying things up and down elevators for that..) I was super surprised the manager and a new tenant was able to walk through my hotel room while I was at work and not at the hotel.. Should have brought a dog or a robot to watch the hotel room - from within the room itself... Billing issues.. just going to say really??? and shake my head in a left to right, then right to left motion and repeat many times.. May have to call Hotel and ask if they have fixed it and uncharged the extra that's above and beyond my receipt.. Otherwise, It was nice to visit Falls Church, my work experience and the folks in this state and surrounding area were awesome!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alaina Z, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear sirwhtdrgn,

Thank you for your recent review. Once again, we would like to sincerely apologize for your experience, and we are taking the appropriate steps to ensure that these things do not happen again! We appreciate your business and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Warm regards,

Alaina Zaccaria
Director of Sales

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The facility and staff were top notch. Every facet during my six day stay way was impressive. The staff was professional, courteous and willing to go the extra mile to ensure a quality experience. The food at breakfast and the evening social was fresh, delicious, and plentiful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Stayed here on business and was very pleased with the experience.
The property is right across the street from the happening Mosaic District and its many restaurants and retail options.
Rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and it is only 25 mins from DCA in non rush hour traffic.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Enjoyed the layout and staff. Check the toilet flush loudness, may vary from room to room. Making your own waffle ensures a hot breakfast, but fruit and baked goods nice. Do not count on TV, broke up the two days we were there. We would go back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family