All reviews couldn't do enough lovely room free wifi long trip mother in law next morning breakfast was excellent pot of tea homemade brown bread home from home warm welcome fishing holiday second to none maura bait rose shower
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Lovely b&b run by Maura & Rose.
I want to know what Rose is drinking as she has more energy than me despite my 20 years advantage.
Everything we needed; a warm welcome & send off,nice beds, lovely breakfast and nice bathroom.
Can't really fault it, although we are not fishermen/women, but I understand all of that (freezers, bait,etc) is covered for the outdoor types.
Well done Maura & Rose.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maura2013, Owner at Church View Guest House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thanks Paul for your very nice review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Maura
Church View

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Stayed here for one night as a cheaper alternative to a hotel while staying for the second night of a friends wedding. Maura was a lovely host who greeted us as soon as we were out of the car and showed us around. The room was lovely, very clean and comfy beds. Bathroom was spotless too and the shower was very powerful! Breakfast the next morning was delicious, nothing was too much trouble. The price was extremely good to and I'd happily return here for another stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks for staying with us. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I stayed at Church View last week while visiting the Cavan Burren last week. I found Maura and family to be lovely people, the accommodation was very comfortable and tastefully decorated. The breakfast was excellent. I will stay with Maura and family when I am again visiting that area.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your very nice comments

Reviewed 26 July 2018

From the moment we arrived Maura was welcoming and very helpful, giving us a pot of tea and snacks when we arrived. Maura was very informative telling us about different walking trails around and about the walking festival. She also made us fabulous sandwich's for our walk.

The rooms are very spacious and spotless with free wifi, I'm in love with the shower it was so powerful better than some hotels I have stayed in. The breakfast was very tasty and lots of it which sets you up for the day.

Would highly recommend

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Anna2010P

Thanks very much for staying with us. Glad you enjoyed your walks.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

A great place to stay ideal place to fish anywhere in Ireland and northern Ireland and to sight see ..great pubs and restaurants on your doorstep owners very helpfull .. good food .a great family run business

Date of stay: July 2018