All reviews queens head secure parking main building breakfast room free wifi close to heathrow airport highly recommend this b b family room gated entrance stay long term stayed nights good size bed was comfortable car park stay there again next morning the room was nice
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night as we were going to a concert at Twickenham Stadium.

We had the family room and it was lovely. No frills but very clean and nice. Tea and coffee in room, a small fridge which had cold water bottles inside, which considering the heat was a welcome surprise.

Staff were lovely, helpful and friendly. The breakfast was beautifully cooked and served in a conservatory overlooking a lovely garden.

We didn't have a car but there is parking and all cars have to be buzzed in, including taxis.

Heathrow Airport to here is about £16 in a taxi. If going to Twickenham Stadium it will cost about £25.

I would definitely stay here again, without hesitation.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

...very well indeed.
First impressions were a little disconcerting as the approach is past an abandoned pub and down a non too salubrious ‘lane’ which escapes the ‘nose to tail’ traffic of Hounslow.
Beyond that however this place proved a little ‘gem’ of a find.
Particularly welcoming owner, secure gated parking, clean and comfortable room, very good breakfast choice - although don’t expect pork products - minutes away from Heathrow and all for £80 per night.
In addition to all that there is a great pub serving excellent food just across the road...what’s not to like?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

No parking to start with, followed by poor plumbing causing my gf to scold herself in the shower, old fashioned rooms with a very uncomfortable bed that i felt i could feel every spring in not to mention the heat of the room and no fan supplied when informing reception!! Dirty crockery and cutlery with the tea making facilities. Very poor nights sleep before a 17 hour flight the next day. Complained on checkout to a short guy with poor english and recieved nothing but abuse. Obviously a busy little b&b close enough to heathrow so no need to worry about repeat business. Rarely write negative reviews but felt i had no choice regarding my visit at this hell hole! Book at your own risk

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

For what we paid for three people including breakfast was a bargain ! Yes the furniture is basic but the bed was clean and comfy and we found the hotel to be very clean and tidy.
The guy who owns this B&B is really nice as the following morning when the local birds had used my car as aim practice the owner washed the car down for me so we didn’t have to put it into long term parking with bird poo on it ! We felt this was lovely as otherwise we would have had to go and find a car wash !
I would recommend for a night before your holidays

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the Cottage Guest House. We highly recommend this B & B to anyone requiring accommodation close to Heathrow airport. The room was very clean, comfortable, well equipped and quiet despite its proximity to the airport. An excellent breakfast was made to order and served in a pleasant conservatory by a delightful young lady. We particularly enjoyed sitting in the courtyard garden in the late afternoon before going to dinner at the Queens Head Pub close by. Here the meals were very good and the staff were friendly. All the staff at The Cottage were pleasant, friendly and most helpful. A special mention needs to be made of Timmi, for on alighting from the taxi from the airport I left my handbag on the seat. Timmi went out of his way to assist me to trace the bag by making several telephone calls to various authorities. I am happy to say the the taxi driver rang the guest house and returned the bag next morning. Overall a very pleasant stay in a very pleasant setting.

Stayed: September 2017