Uplawmoor Hotel(Uplawmoor)
Lynnhurst Hotel(Johnstone)
US$115
US$111
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Premier Inn Kilmarnock Hotel(Kilmarnock)(Great Value!)
US$75
PremierInn.com
The Park Hotel(Kilmarnock)
US$121
US$117
US$75
All reviewsburnhouse manorpatelovely mealwedding mealcourse mealfrom start to finishvenuejackportionsannfriday
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We had been allocated room No6, what a disaster room was grubby and cold we decided not to stay. The owner Anne was checking another couple in when we were leaving so I did not want to cause a scene. She said that our room was the smallest room and she could give me another, not wanting to get another room of the same shabby standard we declined. We were also offered a room at their other hotel the Crowwood which we also declined as it is 10 minutes from our home, not exactly a night away from it all. Our booking was pre paid through a "group on offer". No compensation was offered after I wrote a email complaining.

Room Tip: My tip choose a room at another hotel.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Anor123
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We stayed overnight at Burnhouse Manor Hotel a couple of nights ago and were shocked by the poor state of the room. The general decor of the hotel and rooms is shabby and dated in parts but the bedroom was actually dirty. There were cobwebs on the wall by the bed and behind the bathroom door, the sink was dirty and there was scum in the bottom of the shower tray. There was only one bulb in the light fittings so we had no bedside lights and a fire door immediately outside the bedroom was propped open by a fire extinguisher. When I made a complaint the following morning, I got an apology and £20 refund which was a nice gesture but there is really no excuse for the poor standard of cleanliness and the stay was grossly overpriced at £92 in the first place.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank cg182018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Enjoyed our recent stay but very isolated location. Staff where friendly and food was good. Room was comfortable. Visited Stewarton as this was nearest village and several shops available to visit. Not suitable for persons looking for lots of entertainment

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have never left a negative review as I have travelled quite a lot and never felt the need to comment on a hotel. However I would highly advise to anyone who is planning to book a room for Burnhouse Manor- DON'T.

My partner and I drove 5 hours to the place, and had to wait about 20 minutes as there was nobody to check us in to our room. Once we did, we walked to our room and there was hoover and some broken wood on the side.

The room itself didn't have many problems, but it seemed very unclean- the walls in the bathroom were dirty, the decorative cushions on the bed had stains, window was dirty...etc.

Also if you love noise whilst you're trying to sleep in the night- this is the place for you. There was creaking all night, the walls were so thin I could hear everything.

The cutlery during dinner/breakfast time was filthy and had to be sent back a few times.

Best part was- there was MOLD in the strawberry jam jar. Which made me question further, how long has the milk been sitting out or are the rest of the food even in date.

When we checked out, we raised this to the Manager, and there were no sincere apologies. Absolutely disgusted with the attitude of the staff and the manager when we raised these issues, it's like they have heard it before and they couldn't care less.

I will never again be returning to this hotel. Dreadful experience!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Annija K
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed an afternoon tea after being gifted a groupon voucher. Coffee was great, food was nice, service was attentive but not intrusive & toilets/baby changing very clean. Very easy to find & a nice opportunity to get out of the city.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends