“Eat the slow cooked bbq beef ribs”

Miss Perez Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Stirling
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: Australian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A modern oasis in picturesque Stirling serving up contemporary Australian fare - Miss Perez Kitchen and Bar presents a dining experience with a heart deeply rooted in the Adelaide Hills and an imagination that embraces the flavours of the world. A fresh and thoughtfully created menu along with genuine hospitality is at the centre of her love affair with simplicity, style and quality. Open Tuesday to Sunday to help you savour and celebrate the moments morning, noon or night. Miss Perez welcomes you.
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I've been here 3 times now, I've had the burgers twice, outstanding once just slightly better than OK the 2nd time. But the slow cooked beef ribs, Wow! I just love it when something is unexpected good like this. The meat was perfect but the best part is the fat that just melts in your mouth.

In general I really like the feel of the place, family friendly (I've been there with the kids and they were well looked after), not pretentious like the people who visit the recently done up local pubs with far better food than the pubs. The place feels like it should be on the Parade, Unley or King William roads.

1  Thank ozzybeefeater

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Having travelled many times in Japan the Kewpie mayo is a love of mine. Very addiction. What a great topping for The mushroom hamburger. Absolutely delicious with a lovely glass of Pinot noir. I asked for extra mayo and they were happy to do this. All very yummy. Top marks. The soy cappuccino was terrific too.

1  Thank Jill2003
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Wow this is the close to perfect burger, a shiny glazed brioche bun, a meaty, juicy beef patty, crispy bacon, gooey melted cheese and sliced pickles. This is an awesome burger very satisfying, I said close to perfect probably for my taste a little light on the pepper, but believe me it's worth the trip, very, very tasty!

1  Thank stevemartinwright
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Called in for a late lunch for two. Staff were unfazed by our lateness. Seated outside a pleasant experience, water brought straight away, meal arrived in about ten minutes, panko crumbed mushroom with wasabi mayo and salad on a slider bun, nice to see small fries in a little metal frying basket. With an AdHills Prancing Pony beer, can't go wrong.

1  Thank Karan1263
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

We stopped here after travelling a fair bit, which should have been a good experience no matter what, as we were all very hungry. We had to wait for ages for the food. The staff had been on holiday from Xmas till that day, 07/01, and hadn't got out of the holiday spirit. I had asked for the special Miss Perez hamburger, with the special secret recipe Miss Perez sauce. I could not see any difference from your ordinary barbecue sauce, so I asked for some chilly spice, which we were charged for. I know, one gets charged for sauces in some of the fast food chains but I wouldn't have expected it a place which looks like a cafe serving fine food. Very disappointed.

1  Thank Vecihi T