“Fergies in Fergus”

Cuisines: Scottish
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Food is delish
Staff are wonderful
I have bought sweets and soups and lasagna and more.
Love love love

2  Thank KathyR1093

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Fergies has lots of variety, of take home meals, desserts, and frozen foods. Service is always great, friendly, and they do have extended hours . Great idea to stop on the way home from work to pick up dinner here.

2  Thank Panasonic42
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We happened to stop in here for a look see, and were very surprised! First, I stood and smelled the place! Wonderful! Then I started to look about. Lots of good stuff here! You can get some great food here - instead of going to a restaurant! The sausage rolls, keeping warm at the back counter, smelled GREAT! We bought two! The pies looked great, and they have macaroni pies too! (Very Scottish, that!) I was told that the Butter Tarts were the best, so I had to try them. We purchased six, three raisin, three nut. They were indeed noteworthy! Highly recommended! I also sampled the Eccles cake. The currents and fruit in the Eccles cake were very good! No mincemeat here! In the end, we had enough food to keep us happy! Do yourself a favour and go here!

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I love Fergies for takeout when I don't feel like cooking but don't want fast food. Great enchiladas, lasagna, sausage rolls (fantastic!), choc chip cookies, yummy squares, meat pies, and so much more!!

2  Thank everhoppy m
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Fabulous baking. Good sausage rolls, Eccles cakes, oat cakes +++
Service is friendly and helpful. enjoy shopping there

2  Thank Padraighenry