“Sunday lunch”
Review of The Barn Cafe

The Barn Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Bathford
Description: The Barn is now open. New fitted cafe with log fire. Free Wi-Fi. Sunday roast lunch from £6.99 Soft play only £3.50 all day Cider at the bar only £2.50 per pint Soft play birthday party's £75.00 for 3 hours
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We had roast beef for 3, Staff very very helpful. one of the nicest Sunday lunches we've had out. Beer selection very limited, also puddings, would have been nice to have had apple or rhubarb pie or crumble to finish, but Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Went there on Thursday for food with 6 mates so 7 in total.
Little while for our food as it was very busy but worth the wait.
Lovely atmosphere we had moussaka, jerk chicken, classic burger, fish and chips etc
Good value and gluten free cakes will be back.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Visited The Barn for coffee and cake. I ordered a flat white and a latte, the Flat white was made the same size as a latte...just extra hot water added - not good. The cakes were okay!
The Barn purports to have gift shops, fashion, crafts...all that is available is the cafe, cider and logs! This place has so much potential on the edge of Bath to be a great farm shop - something like Hartley Farm or the Glove Factory.
Really disappointing!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Bought a chicken burger to take home, which looked fine when opening the bag. However it was cooked with cheese that made the entire burger soggy. On closer inspection, the chicken was pink and slimy, nearly enough to make me sick after the first bite. Threw away and will never return the the barn cafe!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

The staff were most accommodating, specially when I ordered my food and the jacket potato topping had ran out, they went out of their way to make a new batch.
The ambience of the place was calm and relaxing, nothing was to much bother for the staff, they checked in with me time and again to see if my meal was okay and was there anything else they could do for me.
It's a great escape from home if you want some me time or like me had some work to do.
I will be making it a regular go to place in future.
Thank you.