I can honestly recommend this place for families. The pool was big enough and the beach was only few steps away from the Hotel pool. Hotel staff was extremely polite and friendly. Although the room (superior for 4 persons) was little out of date, it was spacious and clean. Food was ok too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the Junior Suites, Suites & Maisonnettes are equipped with Individually Controlled Air Conditioning, Direct Dial Telephone, Radio, Color Satellite TV, Safety Deposit Box, Marble floors throughout , Fully fitted Marble Bathrooms with Bathroom Amenities, Hairdryer, Magnifying Mirror, Refrigerator(Mini Bar Service on request), fully equipped Kitchenette, Dining Table with Chairs, and a fully equipped Balcony.The Suites of the Village are designed and furnished in such a way that they will become your personal oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ilianthos Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ilianthos Village Hotel Agia Marina
- Ilianthos Village Agia Marina, Crete, Greece