“Hot tbone got sunburned needed sun screen”

Tee Times Costa Rica
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf tour provider for the Marriott Los Suenos golf course. We provide hotel pickup and discount green fees for Jaco, Herradura and Manuel Antonio area hotels.
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The golf cart cold beer green grass the greens were very nice the shade trees were good for cooling off

Date of experience: February 2014

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We were picked up promptly at the airport and traveled to Jaco in Luxury. Fabio is a genuine person and we felt comfortable within minutes. We checked into a great Condo that was a block off the main drag and walked most places. I am skipping on the name. Fabio will know. The advantage to staying in town is just pure proximity to everything vs. staying in Los Suenos and driving into town.The first day, we golfed at Los Suenos and loved it. It was a tropical paradise and we golfed with the Iguanas... very cool. The second gold excursion was just outside San Jose and was ok... Felt like a cheap public course. The course itself was fun but we had 30 mile an hour winds.

Costa Rica itself is an adventure travelers dream. If you are looking for white sandy beaches everywhere, go to Hawaii! If you are looking for a little of everything, go to Costa Rica. Between all our other activities, we never laid out on a beach or lounge chair, but we wouldn't have it any other way. We traveled for my 50th and i only took my brother. All I can say was Wow!

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed 19 December 2013

On one of our previous trips to Costa Rica one name kept coming into play with the locals everywhere we went when I was looking to make arrangements for this or that. It didn't take me long to pick up that "Fabio" was a man that seemed to have a good reputation along with experience in putting "Packages" together, for any and everything at rates that actually saved us money and allowed us to stay 3 days longer than we initially planned.

I made contact with this man soon after we left from a previous trip. First I discussed accommodations. The rate he offered me on a 3/2 condo in the resort of Los Suenos seemed to good to be true and I was prepared for a let down.

As it turned out Fabio was as good as Gold on his Promises. He was able to turn a 5 day 6 nighter into 8 day 9 nights for the same amount that I paid another company a year before. Fabio has all my business from here on out.

Everything we needed he arraigned and it all worked out perfectly. The accommodations were beautiful, roomy and immaculate. The view alone was worth twice the price.

I sent Fabio a schedule of what we would like to do and when we would like to do it. Fabio took care of everything and not once was there an issue.

From Airport pick up, stopping at a grocery store to stock up the condo, obtaining a license plated golf cart so we can drive it on the road (Off Resort) to the store, setting up our zip line trips, fishing trips, off road motorcycle trip, shopping, dinner and return to Airport - This man did it all with out breaking a sweat.

At the end of our visit I was much more relaxed than I thought I would be since I had a guy on call to help me out with anything I needed. Note*** Every time I did call he actually answered his phone. Everything he set up for us was much cheaper than I could get on my own.

Tie up with Fabio and save yourself a lot of trouble and money. Read my reviews - I tell it like it is and Fabio is Top Shelf. Tee Times is # 1 in our book.

Thank you Fabio and look forward to meeting you again.

Date of experience: February 2013
3  Thank Cocoa_Beach_Tommy
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Let me first tell you the challenges that Fabio had in putting our trip together...16 guys, from two different states, Ga and Florida. Pick up from airport on different flights, transportation to our tee times for three rounds of golf, two different courses. Lodging, chef, golf carts, stocking house with food and beverages, late cancellations late addtions to itinerary......He did it all and came through with flying colors! Not only did not miss a beat with anything, but saved us alot of money, especially with the rounds of golf! He is very hands on and cares about the group having a great time! Ready to book a trip for next year. Thanks Fabio! Pura Vida!

Date of experience: June 2013