US$320
US$256
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$108
  • Free Internet
Cabanas Anakena(Hanga Roa)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$63
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
US$274
US$137
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Aukara Bed & Breakfast(Hanga Roa)(Great Value!)
US$111
Cabanas Hinaaro(Hanga Roa)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
Hostal Tojika(Hanga Roa)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Beachfront
US$232
US$220
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$161
Hotels.com
All reviewshot waterfresh towelseaster islandtaxitownairportpesos
Reviewed 6 April 2015

This hotel was booked for us as part of a package holiday and was really basic in terms of facilities and far from the village and the sea.

Pluses:
Rooms are reasonably large and clean
There is a nice terrace in front of the rooms and, if you get to occupy all three rooms that share a terrace it is quite pleasant
Very quiet being so far from anything else but regular houses
Nice green area around the houses, with a lot of tropical fruit trees

Minuses:
Distance to the village and the sea - at least 25 minutes walk to the main commercial street (and shops and restaurants) and more than 35 minutes to the sea/ port of Hanga Roa. So, the only reasonable thing is to take a taxi or rent a car
Very basic facilities in the room - furniture is quite old and minimal
Windows did not close properly
Bathrooms are really simple and some people in our group had problems with the shower (not me)
Breakfast, served on the terrace in front of your room, is quite expensive and, due to the limited number of staff, can get to you already cold

Room Tip: There are some premium rooms with improved facilities (kettle, refrigerator) and some of them have sea view (even if the sea is far away). Don't choose the hotel if you do not have a car or expect to use taxis all the time
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vacanta_mare
Reviewed 25 November 2014

Group of 10 pax. We spend a good time (3 days) at Atavai. Fantastic family gave us a good service. Nice, clean rooms, really hot water, helpfull tourist informations, free wi-fi, bbq in the garden. It was lowely time. I do recomend Atavai Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 November 2014

The staff was amazing and speaks fluently english. Breakfest is served almost in to your bed. It is possible to change dollars for pesos at reception for the great rate. The transfer from airport was free of charge. Best value for the money on the island!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 October 2014

it is much better than it looks on the website! We took the separate bungalow with sea view for a little extra. It was like if we were alone.
Antoine and his wife gave us a TOP service! I dont understand some of the bad comments on booking cause i would choose it again without any doubt

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

When I booked, I was advised that there would be limited service during my stay. Considering what I paid, I was not too fussed. Compared to what you would pay at other places in the Island. Easter Island is an expensive place as you would expect for a place in the middle of the ocean far from everywhere else. But a worthy place to visit. Richard, the son of the owner/operators was helpful. There was no towel in my room when I checked in. I asked for one and it was provided. I guess if you ask politely, you will get the answer you want. A group of us staying there at the same time were given access to the fridge in the kitchen to chill our beers and milk after we asked. Also given kettle to make hot water in our rooms to make tea and coffee for a light breakfast in the mornings. Again, we asked and it was given. The place is a bit far out of town, Taxi only cost 2000 pesos so not that expensive and Richard was quite happy to call for one if you needed it. The walk into town is not too bad except if it is raining. The room was clean and has what you need which is a nice bed to sleep in at night after being out the whole day. I am not sure what the normal rate is during full service, but I believe I got value for the money I paid.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms in the back. Rooms 5-7 are quieter. However, Wi-Fi doesn't work well here. Better Wi-Fi in the front rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo