“Authentic Thai food, good service”

Jicsaw Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Cricklade
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Although it's address is High Street, it's actually off a side road from the High Street.
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We went with friends, 6 of us. The service was good and the food was really nice. Having been to Thailand many times and being lovers of Thai food we were unsure of the food wold be good enough. We were pleasantly surprise. I had the Thai prawn salad for starter and the a Thai prawn curry. All very good

Easy to park car as well

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

This is our favourite place to visit. The food is always so fresh and tasty, and lovely family service.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

My sister and I had a takeaway from here and they were very willing to adapt dishes for me to make them vegan. The staff were charming and the food was delicious. Very reasonably priced too. If we hadn't been so tired from a day's walking we would have loved to stay and eat in the lovely restaurant. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves good Thai food.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I had lunch here this week with a couple of clients and we had lovely food and good service. Don't be put off by the outside, inside the restaurant is warming, welcoming and food very tasty. The service was nice and friendly.

If you are thinking about eating here I recommend you try it.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant all round. I went with my family for my birthday and we had a fantastic time. Delicious food, great service and a nice location. Brought back memories of my time in Thailand. Will definitely go again! As it was my birthday, they even let me keep a Chang glass, lovely people!

1  Thank Jon D