Stayed at apartment 8 The Gallops for 3 nights from 13 to 16 June for a birthday treat intending to play some Perthshire golf courses. We loved the apartment, lives up to the website description, my husband cooked our meals in the fabulous kitchen, could have moved in permanently, smashing 9 hole golf on the doorstep as well ..... however, be warned there is a timber framed building being constructed directly opposite, lots of banging and hammering from 9am to 5pm I assume Mon to Friday so unless you are going to be out all day, or are visiting at the weekend, this will not be a peaceful holiday. We could only sit on the patio after 5pm shame as the sun was gone by then, We understand that the building work will be completed by December, so would love to go back next Spring/summer. Thought £450 was expensive for 3 nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 120 acre private country estate set in magnificent Highland Perthshire with stunning self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 12, many with hot tubs, saunas and games rooms, all at either a high 4* or 5* STB standard. Our excellent onsite facilities include our own golf course, riding stables, delicatessen & gift shop and cafe bar & restaurant all within walking distance from each property. Stunning views, tourist attractions & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mains of Taymouth Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel Kenmore
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Kenmore, Scotland