1,466 results
All reviews dundrum shopping centre king room funky hotel four poster bed crystal bar mini bar luas line business trip excellent hotel stayed for one night reception area following morning full irish enjoyable stay bar food leopardstown mirror
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Stayed overnight here as it was near to Dundrum shopping centre. This is a quirky hotel (in a very good way) with great rooms (the most unusual I have ever stayed in) and very nice reception area. Little niggle was that the view out our window was directly into an adjoining appartment (less than six feet away) so curtains had to remain 3/4 closed all the time. Fridge was not working, but to be fair I wasn't using it anyway. Staff were very pleasant and efficient and there was a very relaxed atmosphere throughout. I would certainly recommend here and I will be staying again. I didn't eat in the restaurant so can't comment on the food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stayed at the Beacon Hotel recently for one night. It was booked for us so we were not sure what to expect. It is a lovely hotel, very comfortable & would definately stay again if in the area. Within easy reach of Dublin.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is fabulous. We've become 'regulars' of sorts as it holds a lot of significance for us. We've stayed a number of times and all of the rooms are beautiful with lovely touches like beautiful lighting, White Company Cosmetics, fluffy towels, bottled water.
Prior to this visit, I reached out to the hotel manager Ali McHugh via email with specific requests for our stay. She really went above and beyond to ensure our stay was spectacular. I'd recommend booking the penthouse suite if you want to experience true luxury in Dublin. Ali even took the time to check in with us during our stay to make sure everything was going well.
The food was, as usual, spectacular and authentic Thai food. I love the Gin menu also. Service is prompt but not intrusive. All staff are friendly and professional. The breakfast buffet is ample & you can order poached eggs cooked to order.
Fabulous stay, I thoroughly recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We loved our stay at the Beacon Hotel - the staff was wonderful Demetrius at the front desk went out of his way to accommodate us even upgraded our room since we were staying with them for a couple of weeks. We ate breakfast at the hotel everything was always fresh and hot. Evening drinks at the Crystal Bar were always a treat the bartender made one of the best Irish Coffees I had ever had. Our room was beautiful and the bed made for each night a wonderful nights sleep. Were back in Dublin next February and are planning on staying there again. Can't say enough good things about our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with the king size bed are larger -
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Very quirky hotel with lovely staff and a great vibe. Rooms were lovely and unusual. Everyone wanted to help. Had dinner in the hotel with breakfast and lunch the following day. All food was quick and of good quality. Plates for food were hot which I love and the Sommelier was excellent.
Loved our stay.

Room Tip: Go for the ones with the king size bed. More money but worth the luxury.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple