“Wonderful, peaceful and spacious apartment, fully...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Lekha-Gre...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Wonderful, peaceful and spacious apartment, fully equipped for holidaymakers!”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a wonderful stay in Alessandro's apartment this Easter! Everything worked beautifully and the owner was very helpful and always available for any questions or problems we had.
The location of the apartment is excellent - Aci Castello is a charming seaside town with a picturesque Norman castle, lots of little shops and restaurants, and some stunning views. The main centre of Catania is within easy reach too, from where you can take excursions or buses / trains to all major sites.
Inside, the apartment was spotlessly clean and fully equipped for everything we needed - including a nice big drying stand for all our washing! The television and DVD all worked well and the children enjoyed watching their films on (for us!) a massive 42' screen! Wi-fi connection was also perfect. We really miss the smell of the newly-made bread and cakes from the pasticceria just below, to which the children went down on their own to order their breakfast 'graffe'!! Very safe and clean area in general.
Alessandro was always contactable, both prior to and during our stay, and gave excellent advice on places to visit, things to do and to eat!
We (including my very picky adolescent son!) enjoyed every aspect of this holiday and can't speak highly enough of Alessandro's hospitality. We hope very much to return in the not too distant future! Thank you so much for a wonderful, sunny holiday experience...:)

4 May 2017
Thanks a lot Lekha! It was a pleasure to host you with your beautiful family. I hope to see you again, my best wishes. A.
Mark R
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Seriously Exceeded Expectations! Location, Superb Comfort and Genuine Sicilian Hospitality”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a MUST! My professional career is in the Travel Industry and I am fortunate to experience many luxury, high-end products regularly throughout my day-to-day. I struggle to draw a comparison to the unique experience of my stay here in Aci Castello!

Period, Alessandro is a host of Les Clef dÓr 5-star standard. From reassuring pre-arrival communication, through to personalised itineraries of the surrounding areas - he is the reason for an unforgettable experience!

Location, location, location! 100m walk to the water's edge and the stunning town square of Aci Castello. The apartment is located on a traditional cobblestone street and on top of a traditional Sicilian bar/cafe (excellent for coffee and croissant). This location ensures the quintessential Sicilian experience.

The apartment is immaculate in every sense of the word and comes with all the amenities you would enjoy in an international standard hotel - hair dryer, bathroom amenities, tea, coffee etc...

Rest assured, if you reserve this apartment you will leave with glorious memories and be planning your return journey immediately! We certainly did.

Cheers Ale,
Mark

Your age range 25-34
5 Feb 2017
Thank you so much Mark! it was a great pleasure to welcome you on my island. I look forward to see you again, my best wishes!
alarmguy7...
New York
“Miss my adopted home”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Just came back and miss it already. The apartment is as advertised and a lot more. Alessandro is a wonderful host who helps you with great suggestions as to where to go and how to get around. The apartment is on the top floor. Has 3 terraces all with great views of the town. Can not wait to return. Found my new home away from home. Just want to thank Alessandro for making this a better trip by having a great place to stay. Planning my next visit.

Paul

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
31 Oct 2016
Thank you very much Paul, I hope to see you again and I wish you the best! Alessandro
evemaria8...
North Carolina
“Awesome Place to Say”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first time finding a place to stay through Trip Advisor. I read the reviews of the apartment and all were so good. And they are true. It was my daughter and I arriving first without a car, he so kindly picked us up from the airport. Our plane was delayed and yet he still came. Since we got in late he had food for us and drinks. Before the trip he was so helpful and kind. The apartment is beautiful - so many balconies. The apartment is above a pastry shop so you wake up to such a delicious smell. He referred us to his friend Guiseppe for a boat ride which was amazing for such a terrific price, much cheaper than the tour prices and we swam in the sea. This apartment and Alesandro was what made our trip wonderful! We would tell anyone if you are coming to Catania or Aci Castello this is the place to stay. It is convenient and we felt very safe. There is a supermarket right across the street and the pastry shop downstairs. Explore the town it is so cute and Aci Trezza which is adorable is so close, you could walk there.
Thank you Alessandro for all your kindness and not getting irritated with all my questions.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Alesandro was very kind and very knowledgeable about the area
Liked least: Catania is not a beautiful place
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Oct 2016
Dear Evonne, thanks a lot! It was a real pleasure to welcome you, your daughter and your friends. I hope all is well now at home, despite the bad weather and the hurricane. Best wishes and I hope to see you again! Alessandro
jchns
Hamburg, Germany
“Spacious, modern Apartment close to everything.”
Reviewed 23 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Alessandro's apartment for a week. It has everything you need and is located conveniently between Catania and Taormina, close to Etna and not far from some nice beaches. We really enjoyed our stay.

There was a nice bottle of wine and some beers in the fridge when we arrived. So thanks for that! :)

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing