All reviews cappuccino bar sea view pine walk puerto pollensa lovely hotel next year sun terrace terrace room breakfast is served formentor road sunbathing area watch the world private beach tea and coffee making facilities people watching sea front perfect position
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Stayed at the Sis Pins for 10 nights and had a wonderful relaxing holiday. I have not stayed in the hotel since booking through Globespan, which was many years ago but did not disappoint. I had a front facing room on the second floor which gave me a great view over the bay.
My room was spacious and very clean. However think that the bathroom could have done with an upgrade.
The staff were all very professional and friendly throughout my stay. I will definitely be making a return visit to the Sis Pins

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

A beautiful traditional hotel. Comfortable rooms and lovely breakfast. Fantastic location. We hired a car and a great base to travel from. No rush for sunbeds as always enough for guests. What more could you want? Looking forward to returning.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My wife and I stayed in the Sis Pins in June, it was our first time in the hotel and we absolutely love it.
The decor looks in date with the hotel age which we loved, the hotel is spotless and the staff are excellent. Breakfast was plenty and tasty with a choice of cooked and continental.
The location of the hotel is perfect, out the front is the main promenade and beach etc, I'm a cyclist and brought my own bike which you are not allowed to keep in your room, however there is as room out the back which is locked with a keypad and although I wasn't fussed on this idea it actually was great to be able to free up space in the room.
We can't wait to go back to the hotel next year.

Room Tip: None, the room looked into a courtyard which we liked as it was cheaper and quiet.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank darrenquinn71
HotelSisPins, Public Relations Manager at Sis Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Darrenquinn71

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of the Sis Pins, It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your 1st stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Our second stay at The Sis Pins. Love this Hotel have already booked for 2019. Hotel has old fashioned quirky charm. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Hotel is clean and welcoming. Heard that the Cappuccino next door maybe taking over , if so please don’t change to a faceless Hotel Lovely breakfast served outside looking out to the sea, perfect

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelSisPins, Public Relations Manager at Sis Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Helen

Thank you for your lovely words about the Sis Pins, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us enough to re book for 2019 we look forward to welcoming you back then.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

The hotel is in a perfect position on the Pine Walk and is a short walk from the town. The hotel has not changed much over the years we have been visiting and is probably in need of an upgrade. The shower over the bath in our room was quite flimsy, drawer storage is also lacking. The view from the terrace rooms is somewhat compromised by the large umbrellas of the Cappuccino restaurant below and the fast growing Bougainvillea. The rooms overlooking the sea are obviously the best but come at a premium which is added to by the resorts tourist tax. The staff are very friendly and helpful, probably one of the reasons people return every year. The breakfast is freshly cooked and substantial. The rooms are clean and serviced regularly.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Royalscott

Thank you for leaving a review of the Sis Pins, we hope you continue to visit for many more years to come and next time I hope we can do enough to change your 4 stare review to 5 star ;0)