1,882 results
All reviews thomson reps kids club self catering crab slide pine walk young children pool area evening entertainment next year family holiday great holiday soft play area superior suite themed nights entertainment team room in block main beach
Reviewed 7 April 2016

The Stuart Hall trainng camp will be different for everyone, what they offer is a flexible ride days of mixed ability. What we got was Stuart riding as the lead cyclist going at a fair old pace when the group we were in was meant to Easy. I didn't mind the distance but even some of the other ride leaders were becoming frustrated with his relentless pursuit. The group started to split and fragment at junctions and by the time we got back I was completely put off riding in any of the groups again. based on my own personal experience I wont be recomending this to any of my friends..

The hotel was nice enough and the staff were friendly and the amount of amenities certainly makes it a comfrtable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank The-Shadow-Hunter
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Booked this hotel for a last minute Easter break for family of 4 (2 adults, 50ish and 2 kids, 14 & 10) Really didn't expect it to be so awesome! From the minute we walked into reception we were met by such friendly, warm and welcoming staff. I don't normally do reviews, unless I find something that stands out. I cant actually name any individuals who really stood out here as everyone in every department was outstanding!!!
The food was probably the best I have had in an all inclusve hotel, in 20 odd years of taking two or three holidays like this a year!!. The bar staff were amazing, the room was clean and modern. Maids did a great job every day. Animation team absolutely first class.
Player Mar seems to have got everything right. Everyone puts in so much to make sure you have a great time.

Porto de Pollensa is a really beautiful little resort. There is a small beach only a minutes walk from the hotel. From here there is a lovely walk, along "Pine Walk" into town and more beaches. There are some lovely restaurants, tapas bars, bars and shops along the way.
All in all, an amazing holiday. Will definitely come back (if we can get in!)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank davesinclairds
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Can't fault this hotel. We had a wonderful week here earlier this month. The food was plentiful and varied. I used the hotel as a base for cycle training.
The only point I'd make is a minor one; the children's entertainment included some very realistic gun sport. They were tempted to take part by the Youth leaders going around the pool carrying a variety of firearms. It seemed inappropriate, to put it mildly.
Otherwise everything was first class, including the weather.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Could not fault this hotel, very clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. We went self catering and had maid service every day and clean towels daily. Will definitely go back. The only thing is it is about a 20 min walk to the town but a beautiful stroll.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Accommodation: needs some updating but ok. Cleaners came daily and did a daily basic clean. There was a strong smell of cats pee but realised that this happened when it rained which probably came from the various plants around the complex.

Entertainment: was ok for the children but mediocre for the adults, ok if you are under the influence as you probably wouldn't care if there was none at all.

Food: The food where do I start if your not a lover of pork do not go to this hotel every day was pork of some discription. The food was well presented but much of the same on a daily basis.

Overall this hotel does what it says on the tin.

Would I come again yes but probably self catering

Room tip: Request a quiet room away from the car park and entertainment area.
Date of stay: March 2016