“Consistently delicious”

Ranked #104 of 176 Restaurants in Port de Pollenca
Price range: US$1 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In the picturesque Plaza de la Iglesia in Puerto Pollenca, Indian Restaurant Kashmir has been offering you a wide selection of exquisite Indian dishes for more than 16 years.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We have visited Kashmir 3 years running and the food has been fantastic each time. The onion bhajis are the best we've ever had! Chicken Biriyani, Korma, Jalfrezi and Tikka Masala all enjoyed immensely - we'll be back next year for sure!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I've been coming to this place since I was a small kid. It has now been our little family place where once a week me and my family hang out. The atmosphere is just breathtaking . The food is what makes this place so great. Let me give you a warning ; once you start you wont stop eating at this place. The staff are like family at this point, they could not be nicer. Honestly my favourite place to go to. I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE this place.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We absolutely love coming to this restaurant when we are in Puerto Pollenca, Great food served by lovely staff allied to Al Fresco dining makes it a great evening out.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We were not intending to eat here on this particular night. We had got the bus down to the port to see a live music event at the excellent La Roca Beach Club. On our way back to the bus stop we walked through the square and were sucked in nose first!!!! We have eaten here before, in 2015, so we knew we were in for a treat. Quick efficient and friendly we were soon tucking into our food. It was excellent, and believe me, we live close to Bradford in the UK and know a good curry when we have one!

1  Thank Mick B
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Amazing food, great service, good atmosphere. I can't say enough good things about this place, it was one of the best places I have eaten at.

1  Thank William R