“You must visit”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2016

My husband and I visited Tango last week we knew nothing about the restaurant The service was excellent
what a fantastic meal we had 18 euros set menu including a bottle of wine
3 courses of delicious food
We had a wonderful meal Thank you
Annette and Keith

Reviewed 30 October 2015

As everyone knows by now that the Tango has taken over the premises of the Trio. My wife and I went here on our first night they as usual had a fixed 3 course menu for €18.50 including wine, we opted for a la carte. I had garlic prawns to start. The both of us then had suckling pig very nice. Although the meal was nice it was pretty average.
I don't know what it is but the happy atmosphere seems to have gone for some reason.
I would recommend the restaurant as a one of visit.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Decent food (incl the best olives anywhere) with fixed price menu having a choice of about 8 starters, 8 mains and 8 desserts, and half bottle of wine per person – incredibly good value. The sea bass from that value menu was superb.

Add to that - professional & friendly service, convenient location not far from the centre, plenty of tables, no need to book. We eat here a few times every holiday – and sometimes also go for the a la carte (costs more, but again very good value).

And - it's the most family-friendly resto one can wish for. We're now into the fourth generation of our family who have frequented, eaten at and enjoyed Tango.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Have visited this restuarant every time we visit Puerto Pollensa even when they relocated along the Alcudia Rpad revisited this year on the Stormiest night ever experienced on 30th Sept 2015 it was great the owner is always charming for service and value this is great.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We had lunch a couple of times at the Tango's new venue this year as we had used the Trio regularly every year when we visited. I believe that the couple that owned and run the Trio have now retired, and we would wish them a long and happy one. The restaurant looks the same except for the change of name and the menu and prices on offer look to be very similar to the Trio. We recognised only one of the waiters from the Trio but the staff are all very helpful. The food is as the Trio very good value for the price and I would recommend any of the Trio customers to give it a try I don't think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank The_Original_Dodger