Review Highlights

Reviewed 6 March 2016
Pakamotu
Andorra la Vella, Andorra
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2016

They provided our family with a very good sit on top kayak (Rainbow Orca) for an entire week. The staff were very helpful and friendly and provided us with decent paddles, suitable buoyancy aids and dry bags. Thanks to them we had a lovely week paddling along Sant Feliu's coastline. We made the arrangements with them via email, and they were entirely accommodating of our needs. We highly recommend them!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I went with my daughter, 7 yo. We both had a wonderful time, enjoying weather, and the impressive Costa Brava. Of course Xavi is a great and passionate guide!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2015

We did the morning tour with Kayak. The guides were really really nice with us, and was a lot of fun!!! And importantly teach us very fast how to use the kayak properly.

After practising close to the beach, we went out and visit all the awesome secret places of the Costa Brava. Clear water, you could see the bottom of the sea and follow the fishes and see interesting species from the Mediterranean sea.
The sound of the waves and the seagulls was the only thing we could hear, totally a paradise.

If you are having holidays close to St. Feliu, I totally recommend it!!!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Us, a group of four with kayaking experience ranging from zero to hero, all had a great experience on the guided morning tour thanks to good standard sea kayaks, beautiful coastline scenery and most of all guides that wanted everyone to have a good time. Don't hesitate - just book it.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Took a 2.5 hour guided kayak experience with my 4 children aged 11, 11, 12 & 15. None of us had kayaked before. The route itself was lovely, starting in Sant Feliu harbour then turning north into open water before venturing through a series of coves, waterways and caves. The route was pretty and quite enchanting and this scenery combined with the excitement of negotiating narrow waterways and cave entrances meant the children loved the whole experience and didn't get tired or bored for a second. The guides were excellent (Angela, Ricardo and (I think?) Micki) with the right balance of attentive and relaxed, and all 3 of them built a good rapport with the kids, keeping us informed and making us feel very comfortable and relaxed. Good value for money, superb guides (thank you!) and all 5 of us loved it (my eldest went out again the next day). I'd thoroughly recommend it as something to do for the whole family.

Date of experience: July 2013