“Saturday night Chinese meal”

Lilly's Chinese & English Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Penryn
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Went to Lilly's to try the Chinese menu. The service was first class and very prompt. My wife had chicken curry and i had chicken noodles, both meals were very tasty and we would recommend either. We will be returning to try the English menu.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Three of us visited Lilly's recently. We knew the set up: an option of a Chinese or English menu, hence the intrigue. We opted for the Chinese menu which was served rather like an English meal: starters, mains and desserts. We chose individually and shared each course among us. The quantity was easily sufficient for the three of us.

Price was reasonable. The ambience was maybe a little disappointing as we were the only dinners that night. However, I'd say that the staff would be very accommodating when the restaurant is busier.

We will give it another visit when we're back in November.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Five of us sat down and were treated to fabulous meal. Jason cooked us great food and the portions were really generous. After our meal we were able to talk with Lee and Jason about the lovely time we had been able to spend together with our family eating wonderful food.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Found this lovely restaurant in Penryn, My wife and I had a really nice meal with great service and at a very reasonable price.
It was an extra bonus because my wife as a rule does not like Chinese food, but this was not a problem at Lilly`s because they offer both English & Chinese.
My wife really enjoyed the belly pork and I could not fault the authentic broth to start followed by a superb chick curry and fried rice.
All topped of with a good flavored bottle of wine.
Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

What a great feel to the place, staff were friendly and polite, made me feel very welcomed. This was the first time i had visited Lilly's and i will defiantly be back. Great food and very good prices.