Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast was delicious dingle peninsula stayed here short walk to the beach nice pub hillwalk tours busy road the perfect host our room was spacious wonderful stay enjoyed our stay guest rooms next morning stay there again location is great joanne tralee
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Nice b&b with big rooms and a nice hot shower. Stayed here for two nights while hiking the Dingle Way. The first night I arrived after walking in the rain for five hours. Joanne washed en dried my clothes and gave me some newspapers to dry my boots. Very helpful. The only place for dinner was a fifteen minute walk alongside a busy road, so she brought me there with the car. Really nice b&b and a top service!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2021

I stayed with friends in the Seaview House while hiking the Dingle Way in Ireland. Everything about the place was top-notch. The rooms were clean and nice. The breakfast was delicious. And the host was friendly and accommodating. This was our last day on the Dingle Way and I accidentally left some of my clothes hanging in the closet. The host kindly mailed them back to the United States for me.

Reviewed 30 September 2021

We stayed at Sea View House B&B on our first night of walking the Dingle Way. Our room was spacious and comfortable and Joanna was a gracious host. She picked us up from the bus station and drove us to a pub for dinner since the weather was a bit blustery. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful! We hope to return to the DIngle Peninsula very soon and would stay at Sea View in a heartbeat!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Stayed here at Seaview B & B with my wife and 2 young daughters to celebrate my wifes birthday in August.
A superb find and excellent location on the Dingle Peninsula , so central to everywhere.
Located in the beautiful little village of Camp with numerous pubs and good food nearby aswell as a Petrol station ,grocery store.
Beautiful views from the B & B. Made feel very welcome by our host Joanna who runs a great show here.
The rooms and the whole place is spotless.Very comfortable Beds and fabulous bathroom/shower ensuite facilities. The Breakfast was excellent, with a huge variety and is freshly cooked with lots of food. We could not fault this B & B and is without doubt an excellent place to stay and very reasonably priced , great value for money , superbly located on the Dingle Way in a beautiful picturesque village .
There are not too many B & B ' s that we have stayed in as good as this one.. Will definately return again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2021

I've been at the Seaview Bnb now two times. First in 2015 when I walked the dingle way and this year just to have a nice accomodation with a nice sourrounding and nice hosts after I've been roadtripping some days in ireland.
The seaview bnb is a quality bnb and one of my best I've stayed in in the pricerange around 60€ singleroom with breakfast in main season. The house and the guestrooms are bright solid built and well equippet and clean. The breakfast tastes good you can choose between different options. The view is as the name of the bnb lets assume beautiful to the sea. You can reach the beach in 10 min by food. Therefore you have to cross the highway which is close to the house. I am quite sensitive to street noise but it didn't bother me because at night there is very little traffic. There is ashton's a nice pub with deslicious food just 5min above the bnb right there is a gasstation with a supermarket too and the busstation to dingle or tralee. Its a beautiful place to relax for hiking along the sea or to the mountains. You can easily visit different spots with the bus at the dingle peninsula and book for exampe a boattrip (which I can recommend). Just talk to the hosts for some reccomendations.

Thanks Joana for the hospitality;)

Trip type: Travelled solo