Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast was delicious dingle peninsula stayed here short walk to the beach nice pub hillwalk tours busy road the perfect host our room was spacious wonderful stay enjoyed our stay guest rooms next morning stay there again location is great joanne tralee
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Stayed here at Seaview B & B with my wife and 2 young daughters to celebrate my wifes birthday in August.
A superb find and excellent location on the Dingle Peninsula , so central to everywhere.
Located in the beautiful little village of Camp with numerous pubs and good food nearby aswell as a Petrol station ,grocery store.
Beautiful views from the B & B. Made feel very welcome by our host Joanna who runs a great show here.
The rooms and the whole place is spotless.Very comfortable Beds and fabulous bathroom/shower ensuite facilities. The Breakfast was excellent, with a huge variety and is freshly cooked with lots of food. We could not fault this B & B and is without doubt an excellent place to stay and very reasonably priced , great value for money , superbly located on the Dingle Way in a beautiful picturesque village .
There are not too many B & B ' s that we have stayed in as good as this one.. Will definately return again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2021

I've been at the Seaview Bnb now two times. First in 2015 when I walked the dingle way and this year just to have a nice accomodation with a nice sourrounding and nice hosts after I've been roadtripping some days in ireland.
The seaview bnb is a quality bnb and one of my best I've stayed in in the pricerange around 60€ singleroom with breakfast in main season. The house and the guestrooms are bright solid built and well equippet and clean. The breakfast tastes good you can choose between different options. The view is as the name of the bnb lets assume beautiful to the sea. You can reach the beach in 10 min by food. Therefore you have to cross the highway which is close to the house. I am quite sensitive to street noise but it didn't bother me because at night there is very little traffic. There is ashton's a nice pub with deslicious food just 5min above the bnb right there is a gasstation with a supermarket too and the busstation to dingle or tralee. Its a beautiful place to relax for hiking along the sea or to the mountains. You can easily visit different spots with the bus at the dingle peninsula and book for exampe a boattrip (which I can recommend). Just talk to the hosts for some reccomendations.

Thanks Joana for the hospitality;)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2021

We were hiking on the Dingle Way and stopped for the first night in Camp. The Sea View House sB&B was lovely. We could arrive flexible and Joanna welcomed us nicely. The B&B is just a few minutes from the next Pub and the rooms are cosy and spacious.
The Irish breakfast in the morning was delicious and the view from the breakfast room was very beautiful.
We can just recommend to stay with Joanna!

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Joanna was the hostess with the mostest! She gave us a beautiful room with plenty of space. Her breakfasts were plentiful and delicious! She washed our clothes from our hiking day. She was a wonderful conversationalist, pleasant and even took us back to Tralee with our luggage! We really enjoyed our stay there! I definitely would stay there again!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2021

Fabulous views and the location is perfect for families near Castlegregory and all the beaches. Joanna is the perfect host giving us lots of information about the area and places to visit. The rooms are spacious and spotless. There is a variety of choices on the breakfast menu also to keep you going for the day. Would definitely recommend and visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family