“Gaspar island ”

Tres Reyes Marine Sanctuary
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We went to Gasan and rent a boat to gaspar island. There are small portions of white beach with rock formations, we stop by , . We swim for an hour . We enjoyed the place.

2  Thank Luis T
"sand"
"island"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We just asked a Gasan local if he could take us over to the islands on his boat - so glad we did!

It's a short trip, first we stopped at Gaspar island, got off for a swim... simply gorgeous. Then back onto the banka and over to Melchor island for a touch of complete wilderness and a swim with no one around. I was gobsmacked that we were so lucky to find such a wonderful place.

The boat then took us around the island and back yo Gasan but we'll definitely be back on future trips.

1  Thank NoHomeZone
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We access this area as one of my spouse' s relative owns a boat and lives in Buenavista , Marinduque. The area is a remote one and would need a reliable captain of the boat to reach the island for 15mins crossing it. You need to bring with you all things you may need while away from the main land as sources is scarce.
Upon reaching the island, expect a very crystal clear waters and white, rocky but finer sands and enjoy a relaxing air. It may be ideal for you to spend a night here by bringing your own tent as what my brother in law and his group did and only the moon would be your light and unlimited fresh air pitching on yhe shorelines of the island. Cottages are cheap for your area while staying there and placing necessary things such as bags, food and others.

Impressive as in it is away from city and without stress and the area was granted a solar powered electricity that comprises 200 people by the dept of energy so they could have power supply.

Anyway, what matters is that the whole bunch (Larga Family) enjoyed quality time in this place.

1  Thank Edmund A
Reviewed 22 September 2015

I have not expect high in the place but I was so surprised when I got there! the water is sooo clear and the locals are so generous!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 April 2015

visiting the middle island, made me feel like a king! a king that owns an entire island! literally, me and my friends were alone chartering a boat going to this island. we were brought into a shore, with a cave-like structure that served as our haven.

we were literally all by ourselves! we cooked, drank, swam, and had the time of our lives! but it is a requirement, (and common sense too) to clean up after your mess. so bring garbage bags.

try to negotiate the best price for the boats.

though don't try to be invincible by swimming too far, or too late.

6  Thank master e