Hotel was clean, tidy and reception staff were very good. Breakfast was lovely, fabulous pancakes with different toppings! Evening meals were always busy but ample food. Choice could be somewhat regional, weird stuffed cabbage dishes and fish stews - fish in general featured a lot. Ate dragon skate and weaver fish!!! Desert always cake and fruit.
Pools far too small for serious swimmers, indoor pool room very humid and went in the sauna and jacuzzi once but didnt seem right when the weather is 35 outside!
Surrounding area untouristy and no fast food outlets, thank goodness.
Visit to Budva Old town- well worth it, you can walk in 20 -30 mins or get a bus for £1.20 each way, or ask the taxi to take you for the same amount. People are honest and do not rip you off.
Most other guests, 90%, are Russian on all inclusive breaks, so are allowed free drinks on tap and eat too much! They were very friendly and accompanied me in the aqua aerobics sessions, which were always undersubscribed.
Wonderful Taste of Montenegro day trip to Cetinje, Kotor and the National Park. Lovely scenery, historic places and quaint villages to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montenegro Beach Resort 4* is one of the most popular and modern hotels in Montenegro. Our hotel is located in Bečići resort – a picturesque bay with the cleanest waters, surrounded by a coniferous forest and beautiful mountains. A seaside promenade connects it with Budva, the old town, while its restaurants and nightclubs are only 2 km away.We are open during the summer season, from April until October. We offer our guests 168 beautifully decorated standard rooms and 4 luxurious apartments. Hotel guests can enjoy the sea and sun on the hotel’s private beach, with free beach beds, umbrellas, and towels.Montenegro Beach Resort 4* is perfect for family vacations. We have created an atmosphere of carefree and happy holidays in our hotel: comfortable rooms with enough room for children’s cots, as well as healthy organic food and beverages from local producers, fun and animation, and many different choices for enjoyment and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Montenegro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Montenegro Beach Becici
- Montenegro Budva
- Montenegro Hotel Budva
- Hotel Montenegro Beach Resort Becici