All reviews second week beach club puerto vallarta amenities property pools
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This beautiful hotel is the paradise. Many green areas, awesome pools and amazing beach. Rooms are little apartments with many amenities. Clean and very big bedrooms. Beds are extremely comfortables. Views are fantastic. Food is delicious and the services from everyone is perfect. All people are very friendly. The property is located inside a private neighborhood which means a very safe place to stay. I highly recommend this property for family and business trip. Very secure for families and extremely relaxing for a solo or business trip. I totally fallen in love.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I took my family to B Nayar. You can tell that the administration was changed. Now they have towels for the day pass but not service. I had to stand to order anything from the bar. Even brought back the dirty dishes. No one of the waiters apologized and took over. Only they did not care.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marco G
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The hotel is more like a compound with apartments and houses to be sold. It seems as long as not everything is sold they rent the apartments as a hotel.
For this reason we got a complete apartment (estimate: 140m2) exclusively equipped with granite surfaces, a huge kitchen, etc. for a reasonable price.
The service was great, really engaged staff, polite and willing to help.
So - no, it is not a hotel like you know from the big chains like Hilton, etc., there was no entertainment or animation program - but it was relaxing, not stress or noisy at all, a maximum of 20 people at all at the pool.
We spent there 4 nights with my small family (my wife, my daughter and me) - and we loved it. I would do it again ...

Room Tip: The management seems to be open to negotiate about the price ...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, wonderful rooms and beach club. Not so crowded and lots of areas to walk and relax. The ocean is like a giant pool. The only thing needed is to put a little more attention to room cleaning

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hector G
Luis Fernando G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at B Nayar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Hector, We appreciate the time you took for writing this review. We really love to hear that you had a great time because our big areas. We are committing with you, that the next time you visit us, the cleaning issue will be in the past.
Please let us continue being your host in this paradise the next year!!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We stayed at B Nayar for three nights (Dec 31 - Jan 3, 2017). All in all, I would say this a great resort. As other reviews have mentioned, it isn't your 'typical' hotel and it's a little off the beaten path (halfway between Bucerias and La Cruz). We traveled as a family of four (two adults and two kids) and found the additional space of a condo was very nice to have. The units are beautiful, with a layout very conducive to families.

The resort itself is located halfway between Bucerias and La Cruz, and I believe it must be fairly new to the 'hotel' concept. The car that picked us up from the airport had only been there one other time, and a couple of times when we went to book additional transportation, I noticed the front desk would have to explain where the resort was located? Taxis were tough to come by - the front desk was happy to order one for you, but given the location of the resort, it could take anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes for a car to show up. I asked a taxi driver about it on our way back from dinner one night and he said it was due to the location of the hotel. Being halfway between two towns split the cab zones and I think cab drivers looked at it as an inconvenience to have to take you to the hotel, and then turn around without a fare and head back into town for their next fare? The majority of the people staying at the resort are from Mexico - and as such had their own cars on site. If you are brave enough to rent a car in Mexico, I think it would make a big difference in getting around at this location day-to-day. Getting a taxi was tough, but if you are patient (and I would plan ahead by 30 minutes for every place you want to go) you'll be fine.

As advertised - the beach club is amazing! No complaints here. The staff is very attentive, and works very hard to ensure you have everything you need. We really liked the food. Our kids ate hamburgers, chicken nuggets, and hot dogs. We had ceviche, chips and guacamole, quesadillas, etc. I don't think the beach club is intended for dinner? While it is open until 7:00pm, and you certainly could make dinner out of it, it's the same menu as the lunch and pool service. We did have dinner at the resort on NYE. They hosted a special event for the complex and the salmon was excellent. Can't say enough good things about the team at the beach club - the resort is very quiet, and if your goal is to hang out poolside, this place wins.

If you go to B Nayar, I think you have to know what you are in for. This isn't an 'Americanized' hotel. The service is great, and the rooms are very nice, but it is more work then your traditional 'all-inclusive' resort in Puerto Vallarta. The resort appears to have originally been built as a fractional ownership property and recently converted into a 'condo-hotel'. I was concerned before we went that we might get the hard sell on buying a place down their (PVR is famous for their timeshare presentations) - but we were never approached. I am sure a tour or additional information was available - but it was never presented to us in the same way we have been approached at other hotels? I liked that.

Having spent a couple of days at the resort, and taking the time to figure out how to navigate around, we would definitely go back. I loved the remoteness of the property and how truly 'non-traditional' the experience was. If you are looking for a quiet place, without all of the hustle and bustle that you'd find in the city, this place is great. Very nice. Excellent service. Great beach club. If you are looking for a traditional four star experience like you would find in the states - this ain't it.

Thank you B Nayar, we'll be back.

Stayed: January 2017