“Excellent Seafood + Great Service!”

Restaurant La Glorieta de Enrique
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The seafood is as fresh as fresh can be!
The portions are ample and delicious. We had Tostadas de Callo de Hacha, Conch Ceviche and a special dish which is not on the menu since it is not always available.
It is beyond spectacular! Langostinos with sautéed mushrooms in a white cheesy sauce with a touch of Spanish morron peppers (similar to red pepper) and celery served in abalone shells. (Photo included).
Despite being quite a small restaurant, La Glorieta de Enrique is easy to find on the main street in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle (Av. Langosta 17).
Whether you are visiting PV or Nuevo Vallarta the trip to La Cruz de Huanacaxtle is certainly worth it! Enjoy!!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Had dinner and breakfast here during our stay in Mexico. Really enjoyed the food. I'm a big fan of Coconut Shrimp when I'm Mexico. My favorite until now had been the shrimp at Karen's in Bucerias. Sorry Karen but these are bigger, better, more reasonably priced and the service is way better here as well. We also stopped here for breakfast and were not disappointed. Love the seafood omelet.

Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We make a point of it to come back here every time we were in town and we are never disappointed the service is always good and today we had a fish that we never thought of eating a parrot fish that bright one that you see when you're snorkeling with the little beak it was delicious I had mine grilled with the Diablo sauce which was a little sweet and not too hot my girlfriend had hers with the garlic butter the whole meal came to 530 pesos including two margaritas and an after-dinner drink which is equates to about $15 per person if you're looking for good food reasonable prices and great service and a highly recommend that you go to this place

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. But my absolute favorite was the bacon/tocino wrapped prawns. OMG.... so yummy! and you don't find bacon/tocino very often in mexico. In fact I have tried this dish at 3 separate restaurants and Enrique's has the BEST! This restaurant has a nice mix for everyone, with big screen tvs and beautiful foliage surrounding the entire place. You feel like you have walked into a beautiful tropical location and you have.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My wife and I stopped at this place to have something quick. The food was decent and the prices were OK. The place is very colorful and it makes it great for picture taking. It's extremely casual.