“More Efficient Service”

Crust2Crumb Dessert Cafe and Bistro
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in San Fernando
Description: Crust2Crumb is a dessert cafe and bistro, offering a wide variety of cakes, pastries and coffee, as well as dine-in and takeaway breakfast and lunch options. Customers can have a seat while they enjoy a decadently plated dessert, cup of coffee from freshly ground beans, and pastry, or you can grab it to go if you're in a rush. On our menu, we also offer a range of bistro style dishes, whether you're having a light salad for lunch or indulging in a creamy pasta. We aim to offer fantastic products made with quality ingredients. You can celebrate birthdays, weddings and other occasions with one of our signature customized cakes or desserts. Also on offer are customizable tea plates where you can get creative and try different combinations. These are ideal for office meetings or even a friendly gathering. Contact us for catering options. We are all about about giving you the best dessert experience you've ever had.
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Have good food people will come
Have good service even more ppl will come

I've been coming to this place for a long time now and I can say that there isn't anything I have tried that was not great..Food is d bomb!

Recently I have been back on 2 occasions and I've seen some new employees serving the customers out front. I while they are polite they are not EFFICIENT. Very basic details are forgotten and if let to continue this very very nice place will loose its value and reputation.

Please make the necessary adjustments K2K management.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This cafe is elegantly decorated and we felt very safe. I had eggplant choker, tomato choker, and bake. Everything was authentic including the pepper sauce. The service was prompt and non intrusive. The prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I visited this establishment with my sister for late lunch. Firstly, we entered and there was just 2 tables occupied. No greeting or anything so we chose some seats and sat down. No one came to our table despite there being two employees behind the count. One of which may have the owner which makes this situation even worse. Eventually, I got up and stood by the counter for 5 minutes before my presence was acknowledged to get menus myself. Despite this we still decided to order. About 40 mins later, no water or food or even a your food is on the way by anyone. In the meantime at least three other parties arrived and were served and even received their orders.
Part of our order arrived, the onion rings which were dumped unceremoniously on our table with still no water, plates or cutlery. The panini arrived after and was equally greasy. We order a donut which was yeasty and dry. I am not sure if this establishment has regular customers and aren't interested in new business but i definitely would not recommend this place to anyone. This has been one of my worse dining experiences.
Given the cost of the food, I would suggest training your staff.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Had the onion rings, so good. The strawberry smoothie was delicious and the pumpkin soup was smooth and creamy. Must return.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I sampled a cupcake and decided to stop there. It was by far one of the worst I had... so I didn't give the food a chance. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... I wasn't about to be fooled twice :-)