“Very cozy”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I like the cozy ambience of More Vino. Whether it is a private function or a conference the atmosphere is pleasing. The menu besides sushi is slightly limiting, but it is a sushi restaurant. i enjoyed being able to sit and observe the sushi rolls being made. also the staff were very attentive during our dinner. will visit again All meals were very tasty.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My friend and I ended up here as I had a craving for sushi. Even though we were there after 2pm, there was a lunchtime special for TT$88 which included miso soup so we gave it a try and had delicious mojitos as we waited for our food. The place was empty so we opted to sit at the bar. Service and food were good. We ordered a double crunchy for my friend's husband and feedback was that he thoroughly enjoyed it. This is my preferred place for Sushi in South Trinidad.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I visit more vino quite frequently, and get take out as well, the rolls are consistently good, staff are knowledgeable and polite. The wine selection could be more varied, however, overall a pleasant experience. The poke tower is my absolute fav!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

If sushi gets you excited then this is your place. I was encouraged by my husband to try it since it was my first time (he ate it once before). We had a laugh when we ordered, ate down to something that I'm assuming was a type of garnish....no thanks....but I'll pass until I broaden my mind.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Came on Tuesday night, buffet night. Reached a little late but ate a little of everything. the sushi was amazing. I am not a fan of sushi but I ate all the different selections they offered. Hats off to the chef!

Date of visit: July 2017