“Genuine Chinese delicacies”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2015

A wide çhoice of Din Sum at very reasonable prices. Traditional Chinese food also available. The service has improved tremendously since it first opened.You get dishes I have not found in other restaurants. You find a lot of ethnic Chinese patronising the establishment. Which is always a good indication that the food is the genuine article.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

my husband and i have been visiting dim sum king for a few years and they provide great food at a good price, the dim sum king rice is a must when visiting. .

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Business or for pleasure...it's a great place to have both. .the food is awesome. .quality and quantity for your money...customer service is great both dining or at the bar..a must if you have to eat in San Fernando...

Reviewed 5 May 2015

I work a mere few meters away from Dim Sum King, the building next door to be more exact. I purchase food from them on a regular basis, say two to three times per week at least.
My lunch starts at 12, so My coworkers and I place our orders no later than 11:30. Recently, we have noticed that every time we leave to go collect our food, which is around 12:05, we have to sit there for at least half an hour for the least to wait for our orders.
Oh and just to let you know, they have increased their prices, but lessen the quantity of food they serve!!!
Today, i called Dim Sum King at 11:33 pm and ordered a Vege Special:- Fried Rice, Mixed Vegetables, Tofu in Black Bean Sauce and a Vege Spring Roll. My coworkers and I walked across to Dim Sum King and we arrived there at 12:00 we were greeted by a waitress who told us that our order was not ready and we had to wait. With our hungry selves, we obliged.
At around 12:20, a waitress came and told the Management in front that our order was now going to be made because someone at the back failed to see it. squint emoticon We overheard the woman telling the waitress " Tell the customers the situation and tell them the truth"
She came across with her unpleasant attitude and told us the situation. After my co-worker Brigitte kindly told her off, she rolled her eyes and walked away, there and then the Manager or whatever she is, walked over to us when she realized there was going to be some sort of verbal altercation.
She told us that it was not their fault and that its either we take it or leave it!
Well we just walked out of there, with absolutely no hopes of returning ever!!!!! I would never advise anyone to go there again to waste their time and money! Please note that I would`ve never posted this if it was my first experience. It has been happening everytime we go for the past few weeks

1  Thank Vandee S
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

Ive had chinese all over the world. And i must say. This is prob one of if not some of the best if ever had. Great quality. Very wide menu. And all at a great price. Call in and take out available too

1  Thank K_nags