All reviews walking distance pigeon point guest house dorm room quick tour common areas visit tobago nice beaches perfect location store bay beach bars and restaurants other guests couple of nights comfortable stay checking out mango guesthouse
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Best folks on the island! Very comfy and secure in a quiet neighbourhood that's a stone's throw away from all the action. Even treated me to mangoes,chocolate, curry and a ride to the airport. Toute bagai with plenty love. I'm planning to return soon.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
8  Thank nikita565
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at CIW with my friend for 5 nights and had no complaints, the owner is friendly, helpful and always available to the guests, even driving us to the airport at 12 in the morning. He ensured we knew where everything could be found in the house and was even willing to drive by friend to the airport for a very reasonable price. The appliances all worked so we were able to prepare meals and enjoy the stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
7  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Stayed here with my daughter last month and had a great time! Andrew was a lovely host, very welcoming and generous. He took us on a quick tour when we arrived, where we tried our first coconut! He also very kindly took us to see the bioluminescent plankton, which unfortunately we didn't see, but thank you all the same :)
Candles is in a great location, with lots of great shops, bars and restaurants nearby; its close to the beach too. The rooms are simple and comfy and there is good wifi service.
Hope you're keeping well and thank you for having us, Andrew!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank trj58
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Spend there two days. Andrew, The owner, picked us up from The airport ja showed us The essential places on The Ride Back to CIW. Wifi worked perfectly, Andrew were allways kind and ready to help. We had douple room, it Was tidy and AC worked perfectly. The community kitchen Was good and tidy, The athmosphere between other guests Was good. Felt safe there. Everything is in The walking distance, bars, beaches, restaurants, ATMs. Thank you Andrew for a pleasant stay!

-Sophie and Satu

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
9  Thank SophieN1494
Reviewed 29 April 2018

As a student, I was checking out cheap places, and this one was really the best value for it's money! I had a bed in the mixed dorm room and was there together with a few other people. You get a shelf in the closet and a locker. There are two clean bathrooms with a toilet and a shower. There's also a nice place to chill with a tv and some sofas.
The owner, Andrew, is always there if you want to ask him something or rent a bike. He's very flexible and kind! The location is perfect: if you walk for 3 minutes, you're right on the street with bars and restaurants and the road to Pigeon point. It's also the spot where busses and taxis pick you up.
I know where I will stay on my next visit!

Room tip: Backpackers will be happy in the attic room
Date of stay: April 2018