“Great lunch spot”
Review of Good Eats

Good Eats
Ranked #19 of 46 Restaurants in Crown Point
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Our first day in Tobago, we spent a couple of hours on Store Bay beach and a wonderful chicken aroma was wafting in the air. We spotted 2 women enjoying stewed chicken out of an earth friendly paper/cardboard carton; they said it was very good and near the airport. They were right. This corner establishment is small, only a few tables, with a/c, and a good breakfast/lunch place a couple of blocks from the airport. Needless to say we had to try the day's special we smelled on the beach and it came with a cool bean salad with some pleasant spices that I couldn't figure out (and they wouldn't share). There were pastries in a cold case but our meal hit the spot. Try and pay in TT as we only had American $ and were not given a good exchange rate but the meal was inexpensive.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My mother and I stumbled onto this little gem while looking for lunch and we were not disappointed. The establishment was very quaint and clean. The woman serving us was very soft spoken and polite. The food was fresh (we waited it have it made) and tasted so good. I was pleasantly surprised at the generous portion of chicken alfredo (that I had to divide in two portions and ate it twice that day) and the environmentally friendly packaging and napkins used.

My only regret is that we were not able to try their breakfast when we were leaving since we got on an earlier flight. We were only there for an hour but both my mother and I enjoyed it so much that we'll definitely be back during our next trip to Tobago.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

As they are steps from the airport, we walked over upon arrival. We enjoyed our breakfast there of egg "section" and brioche. Nice way so start the day with a filling reasonably priced meal as you get off the plane. Seating is limited. Service was quick and pleasant.

1  Thank JMOTM
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

It was not lunch at the moment,but I just felt urge of something delicious, (chicken alfredo like). I looked for the best food place,I could. Which was Good Eats. When i entered, the place was very well kept and smelling great.
Cashier/waitress was very kind and gentle. She was very helpful and persistant in what i needed. The service was very quick and patient at the same time.
The food was very tasty and hot, which made it much better. It was well prepared and kept neatly. As it entered my mouth, water sprung from my taste buds. It was really amazing. As much as I know for chicken alfredo(yumm) It was more than enough.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I arrived on a very early flight from Trinidad so was delighted to find this cute little eatery right around the corner from the airport and on the way to Store Bay Beach. Very small with just a counter to order and a few tables. Had a freshly made breakfast with coffee for a cheap price and resisted the tempting goodies I was eyeing in the bakery case.