Wow I stayed there last weekend the apartment is beautiful. very nice & friendly staff. No complaints everything was up to mark. I would advise anyone to stay there. I would definitely be staying there next time I go to tobago. Its a convenient location very close to the airport & the beaches. Thumbs up to the owners for having the place well kept. I enjoyed my stay there. The kitchen area & toilet area was well kept of high standards. The apartments there is exactly as to how they describe it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bananaquit is conveniently located in the Crown Point area. A peaceful haven in the hub of activity for those seeking more personal interaction than larger resorts. The property offers a variety of self catered rooms with or without kitchenettes, with onsite restaurant and bar. All within walking distance of beaches, bars, restaurants, groceries and entertainment for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bananaquit Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananaquit Apartments Hotel Crown Point
- Bananaquit Apartments Tobago/Crown Point