See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

This January I went to okinawa with my family and stayed in this hotel for one night. It is located in a remote place compared to other hotels. However, the view was impressive. I was surprised by the big hotel room. Also they offered great service. We were unable to get onto the Net at first. As soon as we contacted the front desk, they helped us check the wifi and solved the problem immediately. After breakfast, it's great to take a walk on the beautiful beach.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank huiyen Y
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My parents bought a package tour and I arranged my trip separately since I have a dog. If you have dogs, you must stay cottage. Unfortunately, you are requested to put your dog in the cage... what is the point to stay old and old plastic floor...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

cozy seaview rooms with a super good seaview and a huge balcony for u to enjoy the view. the cottages are low-raised, views blocked. the hotel is very remote, but it is perfect if u need quiteness. the hotel beach is just outside the hotel, very convenient indeed. the staff are very nice and helpful, even though they do not know much English.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is quite old and you can see it, it reminds hotels of 90s. But at the same time rooms are spacious, all the rooms have ocean view, which is just amazing! They have small but nice pool and own beech, which is ensured to be protected from jellyfish.
As rooms are equipped with old air conditioning, they may be a bit noisy, otherwise, we just were not lucky enough.

Breakfast is standard buffet, nothing special. Izakaya though was very nice.
Reasonable, nice resort hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is an older hotel for all those who might rather be looking for "upscale accommodations". The place sits in a great location... the view is very nice. The staff are quite laid back... almost too laid back... but they will help you with your bags to your room. The beach is nice, but there is not a lot to see underwater… unless you decide to venture out past the nets (we saw some beautiful fish while snorkeling out a ways). Lots of water sports opportunities, if you're willing to part with a few thousand yen extra. We got lucky and were placed in one of the "cottages" (highly recommended if you like your privacy). Dinner BBQ on the patio was good (just don’t let the employees / waiters dictate the music selection). We happened to be at the patio the first day, during lunchtime, and they chose to play Japanese Punk Rock the whole time. We said to each other, "I hope they don't play that music during dinner... it’s not very relaxing." Well, when we first got to the dinner BBQ there was some great Okinawan music playing. Before we knew it, they decided to switch it up to "their favorites".... Green Day style Japanese Punk Rock. After about 20 minutes, I made the decision to politely ask them to "Stop the Green Day", and go back to Okinawan music. They changed the music for us. After that the mood was much more relaxed, with a great view during sunset. The following morning’s breakfast buffet was actually satisfying to us both. It wasn't what some might consider "high-class", but there were many great selections to choose from. We left the restaurant with quite the full bellies... much better than a standard continental breakfast would've provided. We followed the morning stuffing with a nice, hour long swim at high tide, giving us plenty of time to shower and check out at 11 am. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to my friends. One more thing I almost forgot to mention, this is a pet-friendly hotel. You can bring your dog and stay in a cottage!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple