Hotel de France(Vire-Normandie)
US$74
    Le Manoir de l'Acherie(Sainte-Cecile)
    US$102
    US$85
    US$113
    Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Hotel-Restaurant Le Fruitier(Villedieu-les-Poeles)
    US$58
    US$56
    Priceline
    • Restaurant
    US$54
    US$50
    Les Closeaux Phil(Romagny)(Great Value!)
    US$57
    US$44
    Hotel Restaurant le Lion d’Or(Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet)
    US$91
    US$88
    Hotels.com
    US$62
    US$76
    US$82
    US$68
    See what travellers are saying:
    Reviewed 7 June 2014

A beautiful, clean, homely B&B set in stunning countryside. We received a warm welcome with home made cakes & tea. A clean, spacious and peaceful place to stay. Rooms are well equipped with tea/coffee, clean fresh linen & towels, everything you would expect, to a high standard. We had a lovely view from our window over the well kept colourful garden.
    The owners are friendly & helpful with an extensive knowledge on best places to visit, local culture & eateries. They sell homemade produce and will make picnics for a lunch out.
    A cosy lounge area with a fire on chilly nights and a wide selection of books & DVDs. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, highly recommended and hope to return in the near future as it is situated in an ideal location, and a great base for exploring places like the Bayeaux tapestry, Mont Saint Michel & the DDay landing beaches & museums.

• Stayed: May 2014
    Reviewed 5 June 2014

Debbie and her family were so welcoming! I was a solo traveler and my first night there they asked if I would like to have dinner upon my return from touring. I said yes and they joined me since I was the only one staying at the B&B that night. I was touched by their hospitality. Debbie and Remy are wonderful chefs and you definitely want to say yes to the evening meal. The location was good for exploring Normandy and it was so peaceful. They have a beautiful garden that you are welcome to explore and enjoy. Don't miss Joan of Arc in the dining room!! The room was very clean as well as in en suite. The only downside was that the bed was a bit soft for my taste; I thought the matress might swallow me up. However, that would not deter me for staying her again!! I really enjoyed my time there. I was there in June 2012.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
    Reviewed 26 May 2014

One of the most charming B&B's we've ever stayed at. We used it as a base to explore Normandy with our 3 young children and the location was perfect. Debbie and her family were very welcoming and our children had a wonderful time checking on the animals each morning and night. We were thrilled with the old world charm of the home, the garden, our room and all the little details that were put into the sitting room. Debbie is a charming host with an effervescent personality that will win you over the minute you arrive. We felt welcomed into Debbie & Remi's home, her children even invited ours to play along with them and a few school mates one evening which was such a treat for them. We can't say enough good things about our stay at La Maison du Bocage!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the gardens and the view was lovely.
    • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    Reviewed 19 May 2014

Just what we needed after ten hours on the road. We were welcomed with the offer of a cup of tea but chose to flop into the (small, quiet) bar a few yards away for a beer instead. Debbie and Remy are perfect hosts and we felt we'd had the best of both worlds .. feels like you are in a well-run tiny hotel, but with the personality and convenience of a private home. Our room was very comfortable with a lovely view over the pretty, garden and we really appreciated the little extra things Debbie did to make our stay perfect.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 22 September 2013

Being greeted by Becci when we arrived was like meeting an old friend. Her welcome was genuine and warm and over a refreshing cup of tea and one of her lovely biscuits she went out of her way to ensure that we were comfortable and happy with our room. Needless to say, our room was spotlessly clean with a very comfortable bed.We were pleased that we had asked for evening meals during our stay and impressed with Becci's email, before our arrival, asking for any dietary problems or food which we would prefer not to be served. The food was superb!!
    Debbie and Remy have obviously worked hard and are fortunate to have their two children and Debbie's parents to add to the overall 'good feeling' that La Maison du Bocage offers. We would highly recommend La Maison,to anyone seeking a stop over spot or a base to explore the area. You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple