All reviewsshuttle bussea viewswimming pool barbuffet breakfastusdpristinecheeseresortvillavietnamese
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this resort for 1 1/2 days for a buisness trip, booked by the company that I was meeting in Nha Trang.
First impression
No real front office- just outside box style desks in an open roofed area - felt like a corridor
No lobby area
No bar area where you could have had a coffee after a night flight with any rest or sleep.
Check in was delayed as the room was not ready and available, no place the shower and change for the first meeting.
Came back after 2 hours the room was ready, clean and of nice size, lovely view of the beach from above (6floor).
Low water pressure to have a relaxing shower.
In room save too small for a laptop 13 inch and above sizes.
Lunch buffet, not maintained, many dishes empty, buffet dirty,
Food remains looked not nice in presentation and missed lack of ingredients- finess.
No waiter service available, all inclusive!!!!
Waiters only cleaned used and messy tables.
As I was not part of their what lookef like single market customer, I went to the so called beach snack restaurant to eat.
Arriving there, no customers inside, no tables set up, service staff busy on phones and group chatting.
Large menu selection however as I was late already for lunch, I just settled for a club sandwich, which turned out to be okay, unfortunately it was served with cheese inside!!!

Dinner
Buffet was suppose to be Far Eastern night- sounded great, unfortunately it turned out worse then the lunch buffet.
Unappealing food choice, very busy and the huge number of guest gave the restaurant the feeling of a trainstation, so i just ordered room service.
Very limitted choice, so i choose a local beef & noodle soup, was good and some fried noodles, tasty but very greasy and small in size.
I recalled Room service to collect the dirty dishes after I had finished, they never arrived, called back and places the empty dishes outside the door, where they stayed all night and still there when I went for breakfast the next morning.

Overall not a realxing stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
RivieraResortSpa, Front Office Manager at Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Foodie226

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa. We very much appreciate your feedback as it continually allows us the opportunity to rectify and improve our service and facilities.
I was most concerned to learn of your disappointing experience during your recent stay with us, in particular in regards to room and F&B products. The experience you described is not the level of service that we strive to achieve at the Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa.Please accept my apologies for the shortfalls and rest assured that I have personally addressed these shortfalls with the Food and Beverage Manager and Executive Chef to ensure that your experience doesn’t re-occur.
To assist us carefully check the situation, could you please inform me your room number and the leght of stay via email fom@rivieraresortspa.com. I do hope that this stay has not marred your overall impression of the Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa. I know that we cannot turn back the clock on your experience, but I would very much appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back and make up for this less than perfect experience. Going forward please contact me directly via email on fom@rivieraresortspa.com that I in turn can personally handle your future reservation requirements and ensure that you are well looked after.
We certainly value your patronage of the Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa and would very much appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Thanks & Best regards,
Tran Minh Nhat - Front Office Manager

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Nice place to rest.... and a warm welcome by staff and correct procedures by the hotel,,, and very helpful a deserved one more visit ... a warm welcome and a great smile by staff and a superb breakfast every morning and taken care by staff...

Stayed: December 2017
RivieraResortSpa, Manager at Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Hello! Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort and Spa team would like to say thank you for your warm comments. We are happy that you enjoyed at our Resort and will be glad to welcome you again at Cam Ranh Riviera Beach and Spa!

With warm regards,
Administration.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I have hesitated for weeks if I should write a comment or not. Finally, I decided to do so helping other travellers to make a better choice we did.

The pictures invite you to a luxury experiencebut wait until you arrive! I really have no problem with any travellers in the world but experiencing that 98% of all guests are Russian All Inclusive was something I never thought to expect in a so called luxury hotel. The guest are low class travellers, loud and rude with no behavior ( and I know Russians can be different) ... I was speechless about such guests and actually still I am!

In short, the rooms are run down in maintenance... the food is barely to eat as it is of low quality ingredients and then even badly prepared. Its taste poisoning thats why we stayed away even from breakfast abd went for dining to a near by hotel...which we later moved to as we could not stand Riviera anymore... especially after my Vietnamese Girlfriend was harrasses and insulted by drunken Russian guests.

The best recommendation - stay away from this as you will regret the money you spent for this non- service and non-luxury experience...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank the_gh0strider
RivieraResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear the_gh0strider,
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the problems that you encountered during your last stay. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made. If it is convenient, I would like to discuss your experience further, so that I might learn more about how to improve our property and service for you and our other guests. Please indicate your room number, staying period and location of incident. Thanks for your support.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This resort is definitely not a 5 star property. Service was terrible. The shower in the room did not work, and although we tried to get it fixed or change rooms for 2 nights, the staff did not care and offered no assistance. It wasnt until after we had checked out (5 days early) that anyone apologized or offered to do anything. The managers solution was to downgrade our room to a lower class without any refund. No thanks! I'm thankful we left and were able to enjoy the remainder of vacation at a nicer resort with better service.
The resort was crowded. Not just busy, but crowded and difficult to get a table to eat, constantly waiting for elevators, and no space at the pool or beach.
The guests are primarily Russians and many were extremely rude. I witnessed a drunk, hostile Russian man physically threaten the front desk clerk. No manager or security ever stepped in to say his behavior is unacceptable.
Dont be deceived by the nice views. That's all that this resort has going for it. Go elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank charlieflys
RivieraResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

First of all, we are sorry for your inconvenience during your stay in our resort. Besides, in our official website, it is very clearly written that we are a family resort and we do have animation program all day. We guess you did not notice that. We also have Russian guests all year long and they stay long ( 10 days) and they all love to return to our resort. We do have almost 8% repeated guests in our resort. Once again, we do apologize for your inconvenience that you experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We lived in 501. The room is very specious and beautiful but there was some red wine stain on the sofa. It will be great if the stain can be removed. We could use our garden and pool, which is very private and peaceful. We are glad that our room is far away from the swimming pool bar because the music was super loud. Hearing the loud party music all day is not relaxing at all. This is the only problem that I really don't like.

Location wise, hotel is quite far away from Nha Trang. The taxi costs around USD 18/one way. There is no restaurant nearby, so apart from the hotel food, we took the shuttle bus, around 45mins drive to Nha Trang to eat. There are 3 going and 3 return, I don't think the frequency is enough. It will be great to have one more round of shuttle bus daily.

Tips to the potential guests: there is no loud music between 12:15pm to 3pm. We went twice to the hotel restaurant to enjoy the truly peaceful environment. The food is delicious. Each meal costs USD 9/person. The restaurant is just next to the beach so the view is so beautiful.

The hotel gave us two complementary foot massage coupons. The spa is very nice and quite. The therapist were very gentle and we enjoyed it so much.

90% of the hotel guests is Russian. I only saw 10 Asian guests including myself. Most of the things are for Russian, including food, music choice, even the staff at the beach talks in Russian, no English at all, which is quite weird.

Overall, if the hotel does not play the loud music and can increase the shuttle bus frequency, I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sasawong918
RivieraResortSpa, Public Relations Manager at Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Sasawong,
It is really nice to share your good experience for your vacation in Cam Ranh Riviera Beach Resort & Spa. We will try to arrange more shuttle bus for guests in near future
Thanks and best regards