All reviewsulster frykillyleagh castlefour postersitting roomwarm welcomelovely breakfastbreakfast roombeautiful rooma great place to stayguest houseulster breakfastprevious nighthome from homenorthern irelandcomfortable bednight's sleepshort stay
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We had a wonderful day at Castleward and then on to the Dufferin coaching inn, it is a wonderful place to stay. We got shown the beautiful building and all it's history. We had dinner next door in the local pub and it was beautiful and the staff were very friendly. After a lovely nights sleep, we had a fantastic ulster fry to set us up for the day and local history and directions and suggestions from the staff.

Room Tip: We had 3 rooms and the rooms were lovely
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Rathnew, Owner at Dufferin Coaching Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

I really must apologise for my delayed response to the lovely review you posted about your stay at the Dufferin Coaching Inn. It is always so rewarding to read such a positive review.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

This is my home in Northern Ireland as I visit family here regularly.
I have tried lots of other places locally and Leontine does an amazing job and The Dufferin Coaching Inn is the very best. I stay all over the world and I enjoy my stays here hugely. It is just sooo clean and comfortable with wonderful beds and fresh linens. Everything benefits from Leontine's keen eye for detail. The breakfast is the best anywhere and all requests are catered for.
You will not be disappointed and in all my times staying here the chat at breakfast with other guests is nothing but gushing pride at our luck to have found this wonderful gem.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Hi. Please accept a huge apology for my very tard response to a brilliant review.
Your review certainly gives our prospective customers a wonderful insight to what the Dufferin Coaching Offers each and every guest.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Overlooked by a fairytale castle and with a glorious pub next door, our night here was perfect. A wonderful welcome in a beautiful setting, the rooms were full of character. Highly recommend. Lots of good advice on local attractions also provided.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Rathnew, Owner at Dufferin Coaching Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Hi
Huge thanks for deciding to stay at the Dufferin Coaching Inn. I hope you all enjoyed your trip up to the Giants Causeway and the Rope Bridge !!
You all were delightful guests and it was a pleasure getting to know you however briefly.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Stayed here for one night, NYE. On arrival we were met by and shown around by Leontine. What a lovely lady. We were made to feel really welcome and had a little tour before being shown to our room. And what a beautiful room it was too. Four poster bed and beautiful ensuite. Haven't slept in a bed as comfortable for a very long time! Breakfast was spot on, good selection of hot and cold. Would definitely stay here again. Big thank you to all at Dufferin Coaching Inn :-)

Room Tip: Room G was very confortable, facing the front. Very comfy bed!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Rathnew, Owner at Dufferin Coaching Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Hi
A big thank you for your lovely review
All best wishes for a very Happy 2017

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Spent new years eve in this wonderful Inn. Hospitality was exceptional,the room and ensuite was very spacious, the four poster was sooooo comfy and cosy,breakfast was delicious. It's a period property and I loved the complimentary decor,being a fan of the old fashioned. Really homely,would recommend a visit.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple