“ZERICX TOURS & TRAVELS, DINDIGIL”

Thalappakatti Naidu Biriyani Hotel
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Dindigul
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Acording to me... Everything Is Too Good... But I Still Expect Biryani to be as before... MR. SUSAI (CHEF) cooked in the early days . ( ELIXR OF DINDIGUL )
please dont ever forget those traditional way of cooking methods . jaiho !!!!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I was very excited to have my lunch in Dindugal Thalappakatti Briyani but the food was very poor. Worst food I ever had wasting my money and time

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

1.Tasteless Briyani served chill and dry.
2.Starters ordered at the beginning never reached our table.
3.They said white rice got over but they were served to the neighboring tables but not to certain tables that included us.
4.Quality and quantity of the side dishes were soo poor.
5.No water in hand wash sinks.
6.Clenliness very poor.
7.Waterless uncleaned toilets with very bad odour.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had our lunch in the restaurant. Quite spacious and are specialized for home made process biriyani veg and non-veg. We had mutton, chicken and veg biriyani along with some dry mutton specialty. We enjoyed the food, service was good and fast.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Their branch is so popular and doesn't need any promotion. Now that they have opened new outsets in many cities, reach is even more. In Dindigul they have 3 restaurants.

Location & Ambience:
One in the old traditional place near St.Joseph Church, One behind Theni Anandam and one near trichy junction roundabout. Except the first location, other two locations have wonderful parking space, ambience and qualities of multi cuisine restaurant. One location near Trichy roundabout is a bliss for travellers as they dont have to enter city to taste its trademark Biriyani

What's good:
Obviously, Mutton biriyani. 'Kal Kozhi' and 'Kozhi Porichathu' also can be tried. Everything else tastes better.

How costly:
Well, nothing comes cheaper and so is this place. A meal for 2 would be s min ₹600-₹800

Pros: Best Biriyani, ambience and parking space

Cons: price

Only 4 stars because off late I feel the taste is depleting. I have been a regular visitor for last 7 plus years. May be 'The law of diminishing marginal utility'

Date of visit: September 2017