All reviews small room wing supermarket aquarium naha
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Room we had had fantastic views to the beach and loads of space. We felt like it was home away from home. It's nice and close to shopping areas & walking distance to the local surf club for an amazing well priced meal that is totally toddler friendly.”

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank didievamdd
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in a room on 6th floor with seaview. This hotel is located on a side street near the seaside, and I did not encounter any noise problem at night. The room I got was quite spacious, about 350 sq feet. Free wifi available and speed was fairly good. Staff was friendly and helpful. This hotel is only a few blocks from the Nago Bus Terminal and Bus No.120 will go direct from the airport of Okinawa to the Nago Bus Terminal. If you arrive at Okinawa airport in the morning, you can take Bus 120 and stop halfway at the "Ryukyu Mura" or the "Cape Manzamo", staying there for about 2 hours before proceeding to Nago BT. You can visit the Ocean Expo Park and the Aquarium on the next day. There are regular buses going direct from the Nago BT to the entrance of Ocean Expo Park. In respect of eating, apart from the hotel restaurant, there are 3 to 4 local restaurants near the hotel and a supermarket is within walking distance. In my view, this hotel is quite good and the only issue I have is that the TV inside the room would not provide any English channels, with only Japanese programmes available.

Room Tip: Room on higher floor will have seaview
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

同時因為家族旅遊預訂了四人房,飯店準備了四張單人床於同一房間,印象加分。
早餐品項簡單,但都很美味。入住兩晚菜色上也有變化,不單調。
旁邊就是海濱公園,如果早起或傍晚是個散步的好地方。
整體來說入住經驗不錯,值得推薦!!

The hotel is located in the north of Okinawa and is suitable as a place to stay for car rental tour around north part of Okinawa.
We stayed in the new building of the hotel,and the environment is good, there are innovative equipment.
At the same time ,because the family travel booked four rooms, the hotel prepared four single beds in the same room, that really impressed me.
Breakfast is simple, but very delicious. Items of BF will be changed.It's not monotonous of our 2 night stay.
Next to the hotel.There is a beach park.If you get up early or evening,it is a good place for a walk.
Overall experience of this hotel is good, it is worth recommending!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I booked this hotel for one night because I knew my family and I would be visiting the Churaumi Aquarium that day and thought it would be nice to spend the night. My husband and I were travelling with our two young kids so I booked the large room with tatami area plus 2 double size beds. However, in the Booking.com reservation, I didn't put the two children in as guests (either I forgot or it wasn't an option--our entire trip in Okinawa, in Naha, this did not pose any problems whatsoever). The manager said, because I didn't put in "2 children", he would have to charge 6,000 yen extra PER CHILD. Which would be more or less the price of another room OR the price of staying in a more luxurious hotel such as the one across the street facing the beach! I argued with the Manager and showed him the booking.com website and how if you input 2 children, it does not alter the price of the room. He said "that is booking.com and I am the manager here and this is my rule! He was extremely unfriendly and rude. Fortunately, the Japanese booking.com agent got on the phone with him and told me that he was being incredibly rigid and could only offer a discount of 5,500 yen per child; she was very helpful actually and managed to get him to cancel our booking without any charges because in the end, we decided to drive back to Naha and stay in a nicer hotel. So this is just a warning to parents travelling with young kids--make sure you double check with the hotel policy--I think if a hotel charges 6,000 yen per child, that information needs to be stated clearly. I didn't encounter any problems with this in Osaka and Naha but somehow this hotel was very very difficult, maybe because it was in the countryside.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank LeslieR_12
Reviewed 4 September 2016

I agree with people here, when you stay in the main wing, the hotel is a tad old, but it is clean and the rooms are bigger than most other hotels we stayed in at Okinawa. Good price and free parking which is a huge plus! I would recommend hiring a car, especially for exploring the north of okinawa!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple